* A traveler said: "A huge thank you to Jim for a most relaxing, informative and entertaining tour. Jim’s knowledge of historical facts about Pittsburgh is remarkable. Best tour ever!!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Tour guide us very knowledgeable and nice. Great way to see and learn about the city. Best thing we dais besides the baseball game."
* A traveler said: "George’s deep knowledge and many stories brought Pittsburgh to life for us. We will recommend this tour to our friends!"
* A traveler said: "What an amazing, knowledgeable Pittsburgh native with deep family roots!! Knew SO much about about the steel industry as well as Pittsburgh! Such an enjoyable tour! Thank you, George! Hope to see you again!"
* A traveler said: "Must do when you're in Pittsburgh. It is a beautiful city to walk around. Rachel our tour guide was really nice, friendly and informative."
* A traveler said: "Kan is very much knowledgeable about the history and also very generous to provide more help to guide us back to the starting point and that is not including in the tour. Thanks so much for his kindness help and guidance. We learned a lot and really appreciate it and enjoyed"
* A traveler said: "Christine was knowledgeable and had a knack for telling an engaging story. The tour was the perfect amount of walking on a hot summer day."
* A traveler said: "Dave is a spectacular guide...knowledgeable about the history, the architecture, and the many stories that make the city interesting."
* A traveler said: "This was a great deal...the amount of food was wonderful, with the menu we chose. And the savings was great. I was amazed how much money I saved. Food, tax and gratuity all inclusive. Even my server was impressed by the deal. Great way to enjoy this restaurant!!"
* A traveler said: "George is a wonderful person, very knowledgeable and made the experience very fun. He is very jovial and passionate about Pittsburgh history and architecture. We had a great day with him. I highly recommend the tour!"
* A traveler said: "Two outstanding homes that are built with into the landscape. A stunning vacation home that offered serenity to its owner and a permanent home that offers continual vistas of nature, both constructed with detail."
* A traveler said: "We had a fun day with our guide. If you like American history you will enjoy the stories about this city and its importance to our country."
* A traveler said: "Eric was a great tour guide - relaxed, informative and amenable. The tour had some stalwart favorites and some interesting new sour tastes of beer. And the food at Penn brewery was fantastic - a nice taste of ethnic Pittsburgh: brat, pierogi, and pastrami sandwich. Loved it!"
* A traveler said: "Great self tour with my family. We really enjoyed learning about Pittsburgh and it’s incredible history"
* A traveler said: "I love art galleries but this gallery had a unique concept that is a must see. Great pieces currently on display and staff was accommodating! I do plan to visit again when I am in Pittsburgh!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Chicago
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Ontario