Top Pisa Shore Excursions
23 results | All Pisa Tours
* A traveler said: "We were taken up into the Carrara marble mines by our guide Gabriele, who was very knowledgeable on the area and the mines. He took us in a jeep higher and higher into the mountains - and when we thought we couldn't go higher we did. The mines are mind blowing and looking back down at the road and pits one could mistake it for another planet. We visited on a wet rainy day which added to the air of mystery - although I suspect visiting on a sunny day is more pleasant and would allow visitors a spectacular view of the area. It was a very enjoyable tour and highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous!! Loved this tour! Loved our driver Valter! He was VERY knowledgeable and VERY helpful! He took us to the best places and helped to make the trip what we wanted it to be!"
* A traveler said: "We booked the full day private tour of Florence and Pisa during our time in Livorno. We enjoyed it thoroughly! Our guide in Florence was great and her expertise gave us so much background that we would not have had on our own. Lunch was great! We finished up in Pisa. What a great day we will remember always!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent in every way! In spite of traveling to two different locations in one day, we still felt like we saw everything we could without ever feeling rushed. This is due to the tour design as well as our guide in Florence and our driver throughout the tour. The only disappointment was that given our timeframe, we were not able to climb the Tower of Pisa."
Livorno shore excursion: Tuscany countryside - Private 3 Wineries Chianti and Supertuscan tour with & light lunch
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria