Top Pisa Historical Tours
48 results | All Pisa Tours
* A traveler said: "It was a great tour! Our guide was very knowledgeable, answered all of our questions and was simply wonderful!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour ended up being a private tour which was amazing in itself. Our tour guide was incredibly knowledgable and could answer all of our questions. We thoroughly enjoyed it! Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Andrea gave us a fab tour, pitched perfectly for the family (children aged 10 and 12) covering the Baptistry, Cathedral, Cemetery and Leaning Tower. We visited inside the Cathedral and Tower. Children were engaged."
* A traveler said: "This is a tour I wouldn’t miss in Pisa. Our tour guide, Silvia, was knowledgeable, friendly, and flexible with the crazy weather we had that day. She pointed out many things we would have missed and shared Pisa’s very interesting history."
* A traveler said: "A must when visiting Pisa. It was a small group of 12 people, hotel pick up and drop off was provided. We had a very knowledgeable guide, Luca for this tour. The towns are so quaint. The boat ride was a great way to view the villages from the water."
* A traveler said: "From the beginning with David Di Giacomo was similar to a long lost friend: relaxed, kind, easy, knowledgeable, trusting, knew the deep and long history of Pisa and Italy, buildings, restaurants, cuisines, architecture, ruling families…all came alive and immersive. Pisa is a modern, beautiful, important ancient historical city and now I feel at home."
* A traveler said: "It was phenomenal to be able to climb the leaning tower and see the view from the top. To imagine how many people Thant climbed the steps because they were so worn!"
* A traveler said: "It was convenient to have one ticket for 4 areas of the monumental complex. We enjoyed visiting all 4 buildings as they gave us an insight into the history of the site."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous street food tour learning about and tasting the delicacies of Pisa. Sarah was wonderful, very thoughtful and knowledgeable. Not to mention great wines and you get your steps in so as to offset the amount you eat. Defdo not have breakfast before going on this tour."
* A traveler said: "We were fortunate to have Andrea as our guide. She did an excellent job bringing history alive with her story telling. She was comprehensive, accommodating and animated in her presentation. Loved it"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgeable and was great at managing our large group during a very busy summer season!"
* A traveler said: "We took the train from Florence and went to Pisa. We just wanted a simple walking tour explaining the history in the Field of Miracles and that is what we got. It was perfect and then we could do the rest on our own."
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable on the history geography and architecture of the place highly recommended, David is brilliant!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour, it was made exciting and interesting for our 2 girls age 10. Had a quiz competition and the girls got some lovely little prizes.|Informative and educational for us and the girls. |Tour guide was knowledgable, good English and fun."
* A traveler said: "Thoroughly enjoyed this tour. Our guide Michaela was informative and easy to listen too. Walk was not arduous and a great introduction to Pisa. The recommendations about other linked items of interest was helpful and interesting."
* A traveler said: "Great tour of Pisa with a fun team, and led by a person that grew up in Pisa and could tell us in depth items about the area. Including the world's best Gelato."
* A traveler said: "We booked the full day private tour of Florence and Pisa during our time in Livorno. We enjoyed it thoroughly! Our guide in Florence was great and her expertise gave us so much background that we would not have had on our own. Lunch was great! We finished up in Pisa. What a great day we will remember always!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Sara, was excellent and showed us the history and culture of Pisa. She gave us insight and a personal connection to her city with excellent recommendations for lunch."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria