* A traveler said: "Seeing the elephants in their natural habit. My guide was very informative, about the history of elephants in Thailand. And how the Sanctuary was started, and the need for the Sanctuary. Definitely a must see."
* A traveler said: "Met by a lovely, friendly young lady. Through passport control was so streamlined. We were then accompanied to our waiting taxi. Excellent and value for money."
* A traveler said: "Jennifer was really nice and helpful! She showed us a lot of things around Phuket- I recommend this tour for sure!"
* A traveler said: "Spa was good, but half hour was for tea and shower..they should state that clearly in the package"
* A traveler said: "Worth the money. The crew member helped in snorkeling after getting to know my wife didn’t know to swim."
* A traveler said: "The tour was on time and ran smoothly. The tour guide was good fun and very knowledgable. We got dropped off at Phuket weekend night market which saved us 650 baht too! Well worth going on this trip to see the main sights."
* A traveler said: "This was a nice trip. We had a wonderful day the islands where pretty cool. The float trip during the adventure was cool. Fun day but was a full day."
* A traveler said: "I had an amazing time! The staff was super friendly, fun and energetic. It was truly a perfect day! 10/10 would recommend."
* A traveler said: "Everyone was amazing! Lots of things to do and plenty to eat. Love the thankful ceremony at the end- felt very spiritual. On the flip side- I would have bought some warm clothes to change into had I known it would be dark before we returned."
* A traveler said: "Our transport picker us up on time and the communication was excellent. The boat left earlier than scheduled and K, Captain and Monkey did an amazing job looking after us for the whole day. Everything was efficient and the weather amazing. Definitely a must when visiting Phuket."
* A traveler said: "Lovely day out. Jenny and crew very friendly and professional. Right amount of time at each island. Would recommend."
* A traveler said: "This trip was a dream a must do trip taxi on time the team was brilliant from start to finish it was a early start but worth it as we missed the crowds fed and watered all day it was nice to be spoiled fruit on the beech was a bonus"
* A traveler said: "Great job transporting us from airport! We encountered lots of traffic but driver did excellent! He got us to hotel safely"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Kata Beach
- Phuket Weekend Market (Naka Market)
- Wat Chalong
- Phuket Old Town
- Nai Harn Beach (Naiharn Beach)
- Freedom Beach
- Patong Beach
- Phuket Bird Park
- Patong Boxing Stadium
- Siam Niramit Phuket
- Splash Jungle Water Park
- Bangla Road (Patong)
- Upside Down House Phuket (Baan Teelanka)
- Phuket FantaSea
- Promthep Cape (Laem Phromthep)
- Racha Island (Raya Island)
- Koh Yao Noi (Ko Yao Noi)
- A-Maze Garden
- Trickeye Museum
- Phuket Botanic Garden
- Chalong Big Buddha
- Gibbon Rehabilitation Center
- Temple of the Protruding Buddha (Wat Phra Thong)
- Phi Phi Islands (Koh Phi Phi)
- Chalong Bay Rum Distillery
- Phuket Simon Cabaret Show
- James Bond Island (Ko Khao Phing Kan)
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in Ko Yao Yai
- Things to do in Ko Phi Phi Don
- Things to do in Khao Lak
- Things to do in Krabi
- Things to do in Ko Lanta
- Things to do in Surat Thani
- Things to do in Ko Lipe
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand