Top Phuket Tours by Duration
494 results | All Phuket Tours
* A traveler said: "The tour was on time and ran smoothly. The tour guide was good fun and very knowledgable. We got dropped off at Phuket weekend night market which saved us 650 baht too! Well worth going on this trip to see the main sights."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing tour! Our tour guide Lee was amazing. He gave a lot of information and stopped to let us buy stuff around when needed. He was very attentive and it made the whole experience that much better! Our drive Mr. A was also amazing! Great driver and very friendly!"
* A traveler said: "Good organization, excellent meal, nice personal and superior location. It was the best trip during our stay in Thailand ."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with a great guide aziuut he took us to so many places and gave us a wonderful time"
* A traveler said: "Loved it!!! What a great experience!!!!! No words can do it justice you just have to go!!!!! You will have the best experience!!!!"
* A traveler said: "A fun and informative tour that allowed us to experience the many different and amazing cuisines that make up and influence the food of Phuket. Pema was a fun, friendly and knowledgable guide for our tour and she happily talked us through the food of Myanmar, India, China and Thailand in addition to giving us many interesting facts about the history and architecture of Phuket Old Town."
* A traveler said: "It was a great tour that covered all the sightseeing we wanted to see on the island. Tik was an excellent and friendly guide and we learned a lot about Thailand."
* A traveler said: "The hike was awesome, the area absolutely stuningly beautiful. The tour guide is great and I will recommend her for any tourist. Loved the cultural and natural explanations and history. The Big Buddha was beautiful and, as a lover of all things religion, I enjoyed every moment we spent there"
* A traveler said: "Tour was excellent. We had a guide Toy who was not only knowledgable about Phuket, but she made the tour fun and interesting. We were never pressured to hurry up anywhere. She took her time with us and let us take how long we needed at each location. She would brief us on all the stops so we knew exactly what we were seeing. If you are ever in Phuket, ask for the tour guide Toy. She is absolutely the best."
* A traveler said: "Our guides Nim and Boy were brilliant, the trip was amazing and much better than expected. Lunch was great. Every part was different but fantastic. Highly recommend this trip. Nim’s free photos were a great added bonus."
* A traveler said: "This was a nice trip. We had a wonderful day the islands where pretty cool. The float trip during the adventure was cool. Fun day but was a full day."
* A traveler said: "This was a great way to see phuket without paying a large amount of money for taxi fares. Our guide Kim was fantastic! He gave us a lot of extra information which made us learn more about Phuket. The air conditioned car was a great plus. Overall such a great experience, i can not recommend it enough."
* A traveler said: "It was truly memorable and an amazing experience! I was able to see so much beauty. The trip was super quick and wish we stayed at the beaches longer, but it was spectacular!! I loved the local tour and the over night hotel stay! You must go to the "fun side" at Phi Phi Island its a night to remember, Music, dancing and fire galore!!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour! The snorkeling, sightseeing, beaches, everything about it was totally worthwhile. If you are in Phuket you should definitely look into going."
* A traveler said: "Must see trip out of Phuket. Beautiful scenery and the lunch included was fantastic Thai food. Tour guide informative, kayaking was fun and plenty of time at each stop"
* A traveler said: "Worth the money. The crew member helped in snorkeling after getting to know my wife didn’t know to swim."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on this tour! The itinerary was well-planned, nothing felt rushed and we genuinely felt like we got a great intro to the Andaman Sea! We hiked, saw the monkeys, swam/snorkeled, saw the must-see sights and had lunch on a beautiful island where we had some beach time. Great experience and definitely worth your time!"
* A traveler said: "Tony and his crew was awesome. The sites were stunning and the we had enough time to relax and take everything in. Thx guys"
* A traveler said: "Tour of Phi Phi Island by Speed boat from Phuket including Lunch. Scuba diving & snorkeling was great"
* A traveler said: "I was traveling solo and decided to book this at the last minute. So glad I did. Takky was a great guide and got us shots at each location. She did a great job reading her audience and moved us along at a great pace. We went 2 hours over the time because she kept us so engaged. She made sure everyone got where they were going safely. Loved it!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Phuket City Tour: Karon View Point, Big Buddha & Wat Chalong (Multi Languages)
- Amazing Phuket Island Guided Tour & Big Buddha (SHA Plus)
- Phang Nga Bay Sea Cave Canoeing & James Bond Island w/ Buffet Lunch by Big Boat
- Private Customized Phuket Tour with Driver
- John Gray's Hong by Starlight with Sea Cave Kayaking and Loy Krathong Floating
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in Ko Yao Yai
- Things to do in Ko Phi Phi Don
- Things to do in Khao Lak
- Things to do in Krabi
- Things to do in Ko Lanta
- Things to do in Surat Thani
- Things to do in Ko Lipe
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
Day Trips from Phuket
- Phuket to Thailand
- Phuket to Phang Nga Bay (Ao Phang Nga)
- Phuket to Bangkok
- Phuket to Pattaya
- Phuket to Krabi
- Phuket to Patong Beach
- Phuket to James Bond Island (Ko Khao Phing Kan)
- Phuket to Ao Phang Nga National Park
- Phuket to Khao Sok National Park
- Phuket to Maya Bay (Maya Beach)
- Phuket to Khao Lak
- Phuket to Ko Lanta
- Phuket to Surat Thani
- Phuket to Ko Phi Phi Don