Top Phuket Art & Culture Classes
12 results | All Phuket Tours
* A traveler said: "Spa was good, but half hour was for tea and shower..they should state that clearly in the package"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic. We were picked up from the hotel early morning on time but was confirmed the timing the day before. On arrival at the dock was a little sceptical as we appeared to be the only English speaking. However it was so well organised and although on a boat with majority Russian the tour guide Jason spoke excellent English and explained everything in both languages. The sites were amazing and well worth visiting. The hotel accommodation wasnt the best hotel but was clean and comfortable for the night stopover. The fire show was amazing and well worth going. All expenses were paid for except if you wanted to climb upto the viewpoint but as this was optional not too expensive was worth going. The following day the sites were well worth going to see. On the whole well worth the money. The only downside was that on arrival back to the port we were put on transport back to the hotel, it took over 2 hrs to get there. Although staying 15 minutes outside Phuket Town we travelled across Phuket and then down south before coming back up to our resort in Cape Panwa. Don't let this little thing put you off. Thank you Jason for being a lovely guide."
* A traveler said: "Tour was excellent. We had a guide Toy who was not only knowledgable about Phuket, but she made the tour fun and interesting. We were never pressured to hurry up anywhere. She took her time with us and let us take how long we needed at each location. She would brief us on all the stops so we knew exactly what we were seeing. If you are ever in Phuket, ask for the tour guide Toy. She is absolutely the best."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with a great guide aziuut he took us to so many places and gave us a wonderful time"
* A traveler said: "It was truly memorable and an amazing experience! I was able to see so much beauty. The trip was super quick and wish we stayed at the beaches longer, but it was spectacular!! I loved the local tour and the over night hotel stay! You must go to the "fun side" at Phi Phi Island its a night to remember, Music, dancing and fire galore!!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience booking this private airport transfer. Our driver was waiting for us as soon as we landed and the ride was smooth and comfortable the whole way to our hotel. We will definitely use this service again."
* A traveler said: "This bike tour was a fantastic way to see some of Thailand away from the tourist crowds. I did it with two girlfriends and we loved it - right from the boat across, the local food and taste of rural life to the cycling and swimming location. It was good to feel physically challenged with the bike riding and you finished feeling totally satisfied. Really great hosts and love their concept of supporting local businesses in every part of their operations. I would highly recommend!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in Ko Yao Yai
- Things to do in Ko Phi Phi Don
- Things to do in Khao Lak
- Things to do in Krabi
- Things to do in Ko Lanta
- Things to do in Surat Thani
- Things to do in Ko Lipe
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
Day Trips from Phuket
- Phuket to Thailand
- Phuket to Phang Nga Bay (Ao Phang Nga)
- Phuket to Bangkok
- Phuket to Pattaya
- Phuket to Krabi
- Phuket to Patong Beach
- Phuket to James Bond Island (Ko Khao Phing Kan)
- Phuket to Ao Phang Nga National Park
- Phuket to Khao Sok National Park
- Phuket to Maya Bay (Maya Beach)
- Phuket to Khao Lak
- Phuket to Ko Lanta
- Phuket to Surat Thani
- Phuket to Ko Phi Phi Don