Phuket Weekend Market (Naka Market)
Whether it’s traditional Thai crafts, inexpensive shoes or street-fried crickets and crispy silver fish, the Phuket Weekend Market (also known as Naka Market or Phuket Town Night Market) is home to all of the energy, smells, tastes and sounds that make this province one of the most-visited in the country. In a region full of vibrant life, the night market is where travelers can really feel the energy of the place.
Spend the evening sampling the best of Thai street food: refreshing papaya salad, sweet slices of toast with thick condensed milk, authentic pad Thai, or one of the flash-fried insects some would only eat on a dare. Then wander through the hundreds of tarp-covered stalls selling handmade jewelry, locally woven fabrics, statues of Buddha or discounted clothing.
What's the best way to experience Phuket Weekend Market (Naka Market)?
- Phuket City Tour
- Private : Phuket Highlight Afternoon City Tour
- Half Day Phuket City and Sightseeing Tour with a 30 Minute ATV Adventure
Things to do near Phuket
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in Ko Phi Phi Don
- Things to do in Khao Lak
- Things to do in Krabi
- Things to do in Ko Lanta
- Things to do in Surat Thani
- Things to do in Ko Lipe
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Hat Yai
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand