Lake Pleasant Regional Park Tours
With 114 miles of shoreline, the hard thing about a visit to Lake Pleasant Regional Park is making up your mind what to do first. The lake is a great spot for a variety of water sports. Along with a 10-lane boat ramp, Lake Pleasant offers a full-service marina equipped to handle 1,000 boats. Sport fishing is very popular. A nice variety of fish including white bass, largemouth bass, striped bass, channel catfish, and black crappie swim in Lake Pleasant. Wildlife viewing includes Bald Eagles.
Address: Morristown, Arizona, USA 85342, USA
1 Tours and Activities to Experience Lake Pleasant Regional Park
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What's the best way to experience Lake Pleasant Regional Park ?
The best ways to experience Lake Pleasant Regional Park are:See all Lake Pleasant Regional Park experiences on Viator.
Things to do near Phoenix
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Grand Canyon National Park
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Ensenada
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Carlsbad
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Baja California
- Things to do in New Mexico