Top Phnom Penh Seasonal & Special Occasions
12 results | All Phnom Penh Tours
* A traveler said: "On our last day in Cambodia my daughter and I did the Apsara dance workshop. We were the only ones that day and we had private lessons. The dancers were very enthusiastic and the whole experience was great fun. We had a wonderful time at the theatre behind the National Museum."
* A traveler said: "Great time to spend with family in the afternoon of great Mekong river, enjoy the view, beers/soft drinks, while earning a little bit history of Cambodia from an expert guide."
* A traveler said: "A fun tour to be recommended. The food was delicious and plentiful and our guide was charming and knowledgeable. Would recommend taking this tour if you wish to taste local food at its best"
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable experience and the boat staff are very friendly and helpful the good and drink were excellent and good value for money....highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Gao was an excellent tour guide for the trip. He knew a lot about the sights and the history and culture of the country. Overall he was very knowledgeable, thoughtful and personable"
* A traveler said: "The tour was a sober expose of the sad recent history of Cambodia, and important for anyone who wants to understand a little of the country's past. The tour guide, Sony, was excellent - knowledgeable, friendly and considerate."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour ! Loved every moment of it, cycling through the villages and seeing the real Cambodia ! This was the highlight of my whole trip. Great tour guide , really explained the culture well."
* A traveler said: "Cambodia trip was the amazing tour for us, this full day phnom penh was epic, we knew everything about genocide case, especially thankful to the tour guid, Mr Sophat. I really wanna recommend if you don't have enough time, take this tour and you will get full explanations form the guid."
* A traveler said: "Tour was as listed. The different markets were interesting as they were different. Enjoyed the Russian Market more. A must have is the organic sugar cane drink straight from the Sugar Cane Press as you watched it live! Make sure to bargain for what you want to buy."
* A traveler said: "Dars was an amazing guide! He was so knowledgeable and answered all our questions all day long with the patience of a saint. He even recommended some delicious restaurants. He made our trip to Phnom Penh wonderful!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Can Tho
- Things to do in Ho Chi Minh City
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Nha Trang
- Things to do in Bangkok
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam