Top Phnom Penh Classes & Workshops
16 results | All Phnom Penh Tours
* A traveler said: "On our last day in Cambodia my daughter and I did the Apsara dance workshop. We were the only ones that day and we had private lessons. The dancers were very enthusiastic and the whole experience was great fun. We had a wonderful time at the theatre behind the National Museum."
* A traveler said: "Great time to spend with family in the afternoon of great Mekong river, enjoy the view, beers/soft drinks, while earning a little bit history of Cambodia from an expert guide."
* A traveler said: "Tour was as listed. The different markets were interesting as they were different. Enjoyed the Russian Market more. A must have is the organic sugar cane drink straight from the Sugar Cane Press as you watched it live! Make sure to bargain for what you want to buy."
* A traveler said: "I want to thank the guide for his knowledge of the full history story , and he was nice and friendly."
* A traveler said: "A fun tour to be recommended. The food was delicious and plentiful and our guide was charming and knowledgeable. Would recommend taking this tour if you wish to taste local food at its best"
* A traveler said: "On time pick up at hotel, informative video on ride. The right amount of time at both places. The guide was helpful."
* A traveler said: "Cambodia trip was the amazing tour for us, this full day phnom penh was epic, we knew everything about genocide case, especially thankful to the tour guid, Mr Sophat. I really wanna recommend if you don't have enough time, take this tour and you will get full explanations form the guid."
* A traveler said: "The tour was a sober expose of the sad recent history of Cambodia, and important for anyone who wants to understand a little of the country's past. The tour guide, Sony, was excellent - knowledgeable, friendly and considerate."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Can Tho
- Things to do in Ho Chi Minh City
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Nha Trang
- Things to do in Bangkok
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam