Top Phnom Penh Extreme Sports
26 results | All Phnom Penh Tours
* A traveler said: "A fun tour to be recommended. The food was delicious and plentiful and our guide was charming and knowledgeable. Would recommend taking this tour if you wish to taste local food at its best"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour!! Varied and interesting. Would definitely recommend. Would encourage stopping for more picture taking opportunities."
* A traveler said: "A beautiful way to spend few hours on Mekong river and a visit to the island. Get to see how the local silk farmers live their lives... though the silk products they sell are priced about 5 times higher than the local markets in Phnom Penh so be warned! Lovely hosts and nice relaxing journey on the boat."
* A traveler said: "Great time to spend with family in the afternoon of great Mekong river, enjoy the view, beers/soft drinks, while earning a little bit history of Cambodia from an expert guide."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour ! Loved every moment of it, cycling through the villages and seeing the real Cambodia ! This was the highlight of my whole trip. Great tour guide , really explained the culture well."
* A traveler said: "This is such an amazing display of talent! The dancers are incredibly skilled and when you hear the backstory of how this organization was formed it's even more fulfilling to have been part of it!"
* A traveler said: "We did this your 2/12 I believe and I cannot remember our tour guides name but he was soo sweet and really funny. The portions are huge so go hungry and the bbq was amazing!!! My friends and I had really good time. I loved the rooftop bar as well. I am so mad I cant remember his name I just know he loves to party and drink beer lol."
* A traveler said: "Gao was an excellent tour guide for the trip. He knew a lot about the sights and the history and culture of the country. Overall he was very knowledgeable, thoughtful and personable"
* A traveler said: "Had a romantic cruise as there aren't many customers at this time so great for couples dinner. The BBQ was amazing! Grilled chicken and kebabs with green pepper and pineapple. Our guide, Samet, was awesome and so friendly. Great to learn about Phnom Penh from his perspective. Thank you so much Samet 😁"
* A traveler said: "On time pick up at hotel, informative video on ride. The right amount of time at both places. The guide was helpful."
* A traveler said: "Every thing was very nice except the docking areas for the boat were very difficult to climb up and down Our guide Chomnop Was wonderful to us"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Phnom Penh’s Culinary Underground: Local Food Tour by Tuk-tuk
- Guided Bike Tour with Lunch in Islands of the Mekong from Phnom Penh
- Evening Urban Food Tour Including all Drinks and Transport
- Phnom Penh Small Group City Tour, Silver Pagoda,Genocide Museum, Killing Fields
- Cambodia Fire Range Outdoor Experience
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Can Tho
- Things to do in Ho Chi Minh City
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Nha Trang
- Things to do in Bangkok
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam