Top Philipsburg Extreme Sports
12 results | All Philipsburg Tours
* A traveler said: "I loved that we were taken to spots that hidden gems of the island! Dwight was a great tour guide! Definitely recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Yesterday we went on an incredible private ATV tour with Josh. We cannot say enlighten positive things!"
* A traveler said: "What a great and informative ride. Andrea was very funny and informative. Refreshments for drinking."
* A traveler said: "Very friendly staff. They picked and brought us to the resort. The ATV ride was long, fun, safe and very scenic around the Dutch side. Would do it again. For the those cruise travelers, the port is at less than 5min from ATV Island. Very good communication."
* A traveler said: "Tim was a great instructor. His bikes were new and fun. Tim had a lot of patience throughout the whole day. We saw the entire island. We also stopped and had some great food. 10/10. Thanks Tim"
* A traveler said: "Our day started when Bobby picked us up at our hotel. We were brought to Blue bubbles sports and tours. We were introduced to Alex and Q who would be our guide and so much more for the day. Q took very good care of us. Especially myself who is disabled. He made sure I could experience all the fun given my limitations. He took us over hill and dale, stopping to give us cold water and point out local sites. Then on to the chairlift. The rainforest adventures. The views from the chairlift were amazing. There is a snack bar at the top that you can hang out and enjoy the scenery. Again, this was a private tour. Q never kept his eyes off us while we were riding. Always standing while he rides he makes sure people in his group are safe. I would highly recommend Q. He is terrific."
* A traveler said: "We had a Wonderful half day. Julio and his boys are really exceptional experience. We had the opportunity to visit the main and beautiful places in both sides of the island"