Top Philadelphia Night Tours
Saved to wishlist!
To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
3 Philadelphia Night Tours | All Philadelphia Tours
See the dark side of Philly during this adult night tour developed by a local university professor. Not for the faint of heart, this tour uncovers Philadelphia’s R-rated sites and stories, from vampires, pirate ghost ships, and haunted attractions to torture, executions, and the red light district. You'll also visit historical attractions and see the sights illuminated at night. This tour is not suitable for children.
Get a new perspective on the City of Brotherly Love with this nighttime sightseeing tour. Climb on board a double-decker bus and explore the best that Philadelphia has to offer. Visit 27 of Philly’s top attractions — like the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, Penn’s Landing and the Rocky Steps at the entrance to the Philadelphia Museum of Art — on a 90-minute loop around this historic city.
This dinner cruise on the Delaware River features a delicious buffet meal, an amazing DJ, and dancing. Enjoy the view of the Philadelphia skyline or head to the dance floor. Bring that special someone or a group of friends for three hours of fun on the water.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Night Tours in Philadelphia?
What Night Tours in Philadelphia are taking additional safety precautions?
- Philadelphia Zoo
- Penn Museum
- Drexel University
- Independence Visitor Center
- Arch Street Meeting House
- Philadelphia Chinatown
- Eastern State Penitentiary
- Hard Rock Cafe Philadelphia
- Institute of Contemporary Art at the University of Pennsylvania
- United States Mint
- National Constitution Center
- Philadelphia Vietnam Veterans Memorial
- Second Bank of the United States
- Carpenters' Hall
- One Liberty Observation Deck
- 30th Street Station
- South Street
- President's House
- Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts (PAFA)
Things to do near Philadelphia
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Amboseli National Park
- Things to do in Newark
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Delphi
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Baltimore
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in New Haven
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in New Jersey
- Things to do in Maryland