Top Philadelphia Art & Culture
77 results | All Philadelphia Tours
* A traveler said: "Our guide did a fantastic job of sharing our nation’s history, along with Philadelphia’s rich history. As much as we theater buffs enjoy Hamilton, Miranda left Philly out. So, here is a shout out to the City of Brotherly Love."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was Melissa. So personable, fun and knowledgeable! Great overview of the city’s/country’s history. Do this your first day, then go back and see exhibits you were interested in. Approximately 1 1/2 hours. And she will take pictures of you/yours."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Lots of historical sites visited and great history provided by tour guide. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "We were able to see places we would not likely have seen exploring on our own and certainly not have known the details shared by our guide Billy. Highly recommend as a way to orient yourself to Philly."
* A traveler said: "Neal, our tour guide, was excellent!! Knowledgeable, well-spoken, excited about what he was telling us!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was amazing!! He made so many jokes and made the day very enjoyable. The driver was very safe. And I learned many facts while having an enjoyable time"
* A traveler said: "Family owned success story taking on the bigger companies in the city. It was wonderful and personable. Very accommodating and super informative. Thank you, we will do it again for sure! TK"
* A traveler said: "Was in Philly for the weekend with some good friends. We decided to do this instead of doing each individual activity. The 90 min tour was great to see so much of Philly in a concise manner. We ate dinner before at Hard Rock Cafe. All in a all a good tour and we sat on top. Bring a sweater."
* A traveler said: "It was my girlfriends birthday and she had a blast. The Tour guy was very professional, very knowledgeable, and he had a great sense of humor."
* A traveler said: "Sara was a fun and creative host on our journey through Philly’s extensive history. Learning about the support ladies of our founding fathers and how quakers suck was also fun"
* A traveler said: "The stroll through the peaceful streets lined with mosaic-covered walls was a unique experience. Our guide Shelley provided a relaxed and informative tour. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Highlight of our Philly visit. Barry's emphasis on safety made me feel more comfortable with riding a Segway. He was extremely knowledgeable about Philly and told interesting and engaging stories about the city. Highly recommended. Would definitely do this tour again the next time we are in Philly!"
* A traveler said: "Our storyteller was so much fun and so knowledgeable! Walking through the historical streets was really a great experience at night!"
* A traveler said: "The liberty bell and the love park. The kids had lots of fun. Bruce oir guide was very knowledgeable and friendly."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the presentation of the Washington's tent, was very memorable, and quite a highlight to our trip."
* A traveler said: "Our local guide, Chuck, gave a terrific tour of the 9th Street Italin Market in Philly. He lives there so he knew alot about the places and explained well."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was amazing! I believe his name was Viv. He was so knowledgeable and a natural storyteller. This was the cheapest tour I could find and worth every penny!"
* A traveler said: "It was so so awesome!!! My son and I came to visit the ‘boat’.... Submarines are never called ships. They are boats...... USS Bacuna. My Dad was ‘Cookie’ on the boat during WWII. The Host and his volunteer partner were very very kind to us. They made the boat come alive. What a wonderful experience. Thank you Independence seaport Museum."
* A traveler said: "The food choices were terrific and our Tour Guide, “Adam”, was great. He provided a wealth of historical information while engaging with all group members making sure we enjoyed the tour."
* A traveler said: "Great tour with some great history sprinkled in. I would definitely look to do another tour with this group next time in Philly!"
* A traveler said: "Accompanied visiting family to Philadelphia on the tour, and completely loved it. I learned a lot about the city I live in, and the many untold stories of our women's history. We had a toddler on the tour with us, and Joey was patient with our group and her needs. Loved the experience!"
* A traveler said: "Loved this trip. Had no problems with the pick up or train travel to Lancaster. The whole day was organised well."
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable guide and good choices of location. He was very polite and answered all questions"
* A traveler said: "Great tour that starts at the Visitors Center at Market Street. Good blend of history and fun . Stopped at Infusions,Bootleggers and Sassafras Bar. Adam was entertaining and informative. Enjoyed it as did our group of 6. Our overall group was 12 people."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Massachusetts