New Hall Military Museum
Sat & Sun 10am-5pm
320 Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA, USA, 19106
The New Hall Military Museum sits on the east side of Independence Mall, right behind the First Bank of the United States. It is open only Saturdays and Sundays, from 10 am to 5 pm.
Very knowledgeable tour guide. Learned a lot. Saw lots of interesting sites. Highly recommend this trip.
Louis_F, May 2022
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to New Hall Military Museum?
What else should I know about attractions in Philadelphia?
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Williamsburg
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Virginia
- Carpenters' Hall
- Independence National Historical Park
- Second Bank of the United States
- Museum of the American Revolution
- Dolley Todd House
- Library Hall (American Philosophical Society Museum)
- Franklin Court
- National Liberty Museum
- National Museum of American Jewish History (NMAJH)
- Independence Mall
- Powel House
- Liberty Bell Center
- Congress Hall in Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Old City Hall
- Independence Visitor Center