Top Petén Hiking
Saved to wishlist!
4 Petén Hiking | All Petén Tours
This tour is ideal for families or for you that want have the guide and the vehicle just for you. Organize your tour to your measure, time and disposition! Discover the history of the Mayans and take a step into their culture where science, maths, wars, arranged marriages between families, religious sacrifices and their impressive capacity to build, make us understand how this civilization was one of the most important the history of humanity.
Tikal has 60% of the bird species in Guatemala, also shares endemic regional species with Belize and Yucatan Mexico we also find the archaeological center of the most important of the Mayan culture, Tikal is one of the best places for birding in Guatemala; More than 400 species of birds have been recorded within Tikal National Park, including 30 birds of prey and 60 migratory bird species.Our one-day birding trip in Tikal will take you through the hiking trails in the humid subtropical forest; rare species found nesting in Tikal include the Orange-breasted Falcon (Falco deiroleucus).
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Hiking in Petén?
What Hiking in Petén are good for avoiding crowds?
Things to do near Petén
- Things to do in Flores
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Placencia
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Pacific Highlands
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Central Pacific