Top Petén Audio Guides
Saved to wishlist!
4 Petén Audio Guides | All Petén Tours
Enjoy a close encounter with Guatemala’s vibrant wildlife on this full-day bird-watching tour in the Maya Biosphere Reserve. With the help of an expert private guide, a member of Petén Birder's Club, visit bird-watching hotspots like Ixpanpajul Nature Park, Tikal or Yaxha, and have chance to spot more than 400 different bird species, including the famous Resplendent Quetzal.
Experience a close encounter with Guatemala’s wildlife on this 4-hour back-to-nature tour from Flores. Spend time exploring the lush surrounds of the Petén Itza lake, one of the largest in Guatemala, then take in the views from the Mirador Canek lookout. After a stop in San Miguel village, take a closer peek at the country’s wildlife at the Petencito Zoo, where the many animal residents include jaguars, crocodiles, spider monkeys and ocelots.
Live out your very own Jungle Book fantasies on this full-day tour of the Ixpanpajul Natural Park from Flores – the perfect choice for a family adventure! Your private tour includes entrance to the park and a choice of up to two thrilling activities. Either, mount up for a horseback ride through the forest, fly through the treetops on a zip-line canopy tour or spot local wildlife as you walk the hanging bridges through the wild Peten forest.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the best Audio Guides in Petén?
What Audio Guides in Petén are good for avoiding crowds?
Things to do near Petén
- Things to do in Flores
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Placencia
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Pacific Highlands
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Central Pacific