* A traveler said: "Good conditions for an amazing fly over Umbria with Peter and his team. They all are very nice, fun and relaxed. We loved it and had a very good time in the air. And the wine tasting at Dionigi with the brunch was very nice too. We discovered very nice wines from the region."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour and guide !! Really recommend it. Rosaria was great and very informative. Enjoyed every little bit of the tour."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour that explained the fascinating history of Perugia and took us at leisurely pace around all the sights."
* A traveler said: "We loved this tour. Easy stroll around both cities. Our guide Michaela was wonderful and you could hear the passion he has for both cities and it’s history. And the recommendations for restaurants and other sites were spot on. These may be two small cities but having this tour made us fall in love with Umbria even more"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was easygoing and spoke our language well(English). She took us to see part of the vineyards as well as the olive groves, answering our many questions and bringing to light the many aspects of the process of creating high quality wines and olive oils. The tasting lunch exceeded expectations, with great food pairings with which to sample the products. A wonderful family owned and run establishment!"
* A traveler said: "This is the perfect tour to learn all that Bologna has to offer. The rich history and delicious food together unlock the secrets of this beautiful city. If you get lucky, Gioia will guide you along and give you a unique experience, she did an amazing job."
* A traveler said: "Elisa, a native of Todi, was superb. She answered lots of questions and added many references and stories about medieval Todi that were fascinating. We would love to visit again one day with her."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience with a private cooking class in our villa in Umbria. Chef David did a fabulous job making it fun for all and tasty as well. Would highly recommend this chef and the experience."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was incredibly knowledgeable. The nearly 2700 year history of Perugia was fascinating. Highly recommend."