The American Revolution was dramatic, gritty, and full of uncertainty- an era of unparalleled political and social upheaval, even by today’s standards. Museum visitors are invited to explore this rich and complicated era and its connections to our world today. Located just steps away from Independence Hall, the Museum serves as a portal to the region’s many Revolutionary sites, sparking interest, providing context, and encouraging exploration.
MUSEUM HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE
- Two-day, skip the line admission.
- Introductory film, available in English and Mandarin, exploring the drama of the American Revolution.
- Audio tours highlighting key artifacts and stories in our galleries. Currently available in English.
- Printed museum maps and guides available in English, Spanish, French, German, Mandarin, and Japanese.
- Museum shop featuring unique gifts, books, and artifact reproductions not found in other Historic Philadelphia gift shops.