Top Peloponnese How to Get Around
128 results | All Peloponnese Tours
* A traveler said: "Ancient Olympia was very interesting. The honey farm was awesome! Great host and great honey. That was the best part of the tour. The olive oil tasting was fun as well."
* A traveler said: "This self guided tour was very easy to use, we picked up our VR glasses from town. Very relaxing, enjoyable and was amazing to see the Olympia Ruins come to life. This gave a us a view into the past. Thank you to the inventor of this VR equipment, who we met. You are very creative!!"
* A traveler said: "We cannot say enough about Tas and the wonderful tour he gave us. He is everything you want in a tour guide: Fun, very knowledgeable, friendly and flexible. Great restaurant recommendation as well. Thank you, Tas, for making this a memorable day!"
* A traveler said: "This tour did not miss! We had an amazing experience, enjoying Epidavros at our pace. Our guide shared tons of interesting information and thoughtful insights along the way and even caught an octopus at one point, enabling a once in a lifetime experience. I highly recommend this trip!"
* A traveler said: "Great guide in Alex. Full of useful and informative info about area. Quick to advise if we needed assistance with paddling technique for different wave / wind conditions. Continued to check on us to make sure we were ok (we were) and inspired confidence in ourselves knowing he was watching out for us i.e the f we capsized, just make sure we held onto our sunglasses as the rest he would rectify."
* A traveler said: "Highly Recommend to anyone looking to see Corinth. Best way to do it. Excellent driver who was very kinda and professional."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Kostas made this a trip we will never forget! If traveling through any part of these areas this tour is a MUST!"
* A traveler said: "It was a wonderful day with Peter and his daughter ! My 50th birthday with an amazing cake...champagne and very interactive hosts who share their love of Greece. Magnificent boat and beautiful stopovers."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time on this tour! We were treated so well by Stathopoulos Theocharis and our driver. They were very attentive to what we wanted to do and even took us to a lovely Greek restaurant, where we had a great, traditional Greek meal. The honey farm tour was very informative. It was so peaceful and beautiful there and a welcome change from the crowds in the tourist areas. At Olympia, we were given plenty of time to enjoy seeing the ruins. It was amazing to see where the Olympics originated in the 8th century BC. I highly recommend this tour! It was my favorite tour of our trip!"
* A traveler said: "Gina and her assistant Thessia were excellent!! I probably spelled Thessia name wrong but she was a young lady from Manchester England. They were both very courteous, knowledgeable about the city and it's history, and they added a bit of humor which was great. The boat ride to the small Bourtzi Castle that sits on a small island in the middle of the water was interesting. It was mainly a photo op because you could not enter the dwelling. I thought that we would be visiting the large Castle on the hill, however we did not. The boat ride gave us a view of the beach. I was pleasantly surprised that there was more to the city than I originally thought or that could be seen from the pier/port area."
* A traveler said: "This private tour to Olympia was worth it. Our driver and guide were waiting at the port. The ride to Olympia was about 30 minutes they were informative and very helpful. Once in Olympia the guide had maps, pictures and very knowledgeable. We walked right past the crowds. We stayed as long or as little as we wanted at any one of the sites. Then we went to the museum, same thing there. We then went to Pygros, not much to see. We walked to the main plaza and had a coffee at one of the open cafes."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed our Nemea wine tour with Gina. We were picked up in a luxury vehicle. Gina definitely made the tour more fun. She loves wine!! The wines we tasted were delicious and we purchased a few bottles for the next stops on our trip."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Inter-Island Flights
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Olympia
- Things to do in Cyclades Islands
- Things to do in Macedonia
- Things to do in Aegean Coast
- Things to do in Athens
- Things to do in Santorini
- Things to do in Thessaloniki
- Things to do in Ohrid
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Dodecanese
- Things to do in Puglia
- Things to do in Western Anatolia
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to do in Sicily