Top Peloponnese Half-day Tours
47 results | All Peloponnese Tours
* A traveler said: "Ancient Olympia was very interesting. The honey farm was awesome! Great host and great honey. That was the best part of the tour. The olive oil tasting was fun as well."
* A traveler said: "We had a party of 4 and although the van could have taken more we were the only ones. Our guide was extremely knowledgeable and very interesting. Lots of spots in the shade to stop and hear about Olympia."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Kostas made this a trip we will never forget! If traveling through any part of these areas this tour is a MUST!"
* A traveler said: "This tour did not miss! We had an amazing experience, enjoying Epidavros at our pace. Our guide shared tons of interesting information and thoughtful insights along the way and even caught an octopus at one point, enabling a once in a lifetime experience. I highly recommend this trip!"
* A traveler said: "Great guide in Alex. Full of useful and informative info about area. Quick to advise if we needed assistance with paddling technique for different wave / wind conditions. Continued to check on us to make sure we were ok (we were) and inspired confidence in ourselves knowing he was watching out for us i.e the f we capsized, just make sure we held onto our sunglasses as the rest he would rectify."
* A traveler said: "Highly Recommend to anyone looking to see Corinth. Best way to do it. Excellent driver who was very kinda and professional."
* A traveler said: "This private tour to Olympia was worth it. Our driver and guide were waiting at the port. The ride to Olympia was about 30 minutes they were informative and very helpful. Once in Olympia the guide had maps, pictures and very knowledgeable. We walked right past the crowds. We stayed as long or as little as we wanted at any one of the sites. Then we went to the museum, same thing there. We then went to Pygros, not much to see. We walked to the main plaza and had a coffee at one of the open cafes."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed our Nemea wine tour with Gina. We were picked up in a luxury vehicle. Gina definitely made the tour more fun. She loves wine!! The wines we tasted were delicious and we purchased a few bottles for the next stops on our trip."
* A traveler said: "Great time. WOnderful way to see the city. Great food stops and a wonderful guide giving us the history of the town."
Katakolon Shore Excursion: Private Tour of Ancient Olympia, Archeological Site and Archeological Museum
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Georgia, was fun and interesting. She shared interesting facts instead of just historical information. Looking at ruins can be boring if you don't know what you see. She brought Ancient Olympia to life with her descriptions and stories of the site."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the tour of the Agricultural farm and had a delicious lunch there. We did not stay too long at Olympia since we were on our own as we did not have a professional guide (only an escort) and the day was very hot. Both the driver and escort were very nice and I would recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed kayaking with George. We weten met at the port of Tyros, where, after a short introduction, we entered the sea with out kayak. The sea was call and beautiful and kayaking around, far away of alle the swimmers, was Just do peaceful. Our host was able to tell is a lot about the environment while paddling. After a short break and a swim we went back. Best time we visit we Will definitely boom a trip again!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Olympia
- Things to do in Cyclades Islands
- Things to do in Macedonia
- Things to do in Aegean Coast
- Things to do in Athens
- Things to do in Santorini
- Things to do in Thessaloniki
- Things to do in Ohrid
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Dodecanese
- Things to do in Puglia
- Things to do in Western Anatolia
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to do in Sicily