Upside Down Pattaya
As it’s some way outside Pattaya proper, Upside Down Pattaya isn’t a common stop on Pattaya tours. Many travelers visit independently, often as part of a day out that includes the enormous Ramayana Water Park nearby. Book tickets for Upside Down Pattaya online or pay on arrival. Tickets are moderately priced, with discounts for children and Thai residents. You can also reserve the attraction’s photographers for honeymoon or wedding shoots—or even take over the whole park.
Things to Know Before You Go
Upside Down Pattaya is a great choice for Instagrammers and families with kids.
Ensure your phone is fully charged to make the most of the photo opportunities.
Travelers who use wheelchairs can access the site as a whole, but individual attractions are not adapted.
How to Get There
Despite the name, Upside Down Pattaya is located some way outside Pattaya proper, in the Na Chom Thian district, about 3 miles (5 kilometers) from the Ramayana Water Park. It’s about 14 miles (22 kilometers) south of Walking Street, and there’s no practical public transport option, so look for a tour that includes transfers, book a driver, or brave Pattaya’s crazy traffic.
When to Get There
Upside Down Pattaya is open from morning until early evening, seven days a week. It’s rarely crowded, so arrive at a time that suits you. Midweek is quieter than weekends.
Where to Get Your Upside-Down Fix in Thailand
“Upside-down” attractions, where visitors throw crazy poses on floors designed to look like ceilings, have taken Southeast Asia by storm. In addition to Upside Down Pattaya, there’s a branch of the Upside Down World brand near Bangkok, and on Phuket, the Upside Down House is a landmark.
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in Bangkok
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Surat Thani
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Krabi
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Pattaya Dolphin World
- Alangkarn Show Pattaya
- Underwater World Pattaya
- Pattaya Water Park at Pattaya Park Beach Resort
- Pattaya Floating Market
- Ripley's Believe it or Not! Pattaya
- Nongnooch Garden Pattaya (Nong Nooch Tropical Garden)
- Pattaya Beach
- Pattaya Teddy Bear Museum
- Mini Siam
- Frost Magical Ice of Siam
- Sanctuary of Truth (Prasat Sut Ja-Tum)
- Coral Island (Koh Larn)