* A traveler said: "We had visited the cheese factory and the Parma ham factory. Even though you need to wake up early,the cheese making process is really interesting!"
* A traveler said: "You must experience Bologna tastings with Gioia! The city highlights, the sampling of local foods, and our most charming host made it a memorable day. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was so knowledgeable and sweet! Very cool thst his family runs the business!! Also the cheese process was cool to learn."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Georgia was so knowledgeable and accommodating. We loved it. We learned so much and enjoyed all the food!"
* A traveler said: "We had a terrific time. The ride is easy and we felt safe despite crossing a few roads. A kind and considerate host. The cheese factory tour was fascinating and the tour of the city by bike is a fabulous way to see the sights. We are so glad we did this our first day in Parma. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "We can 100% recommend doing this tour. Mattia is super friendly and very knowledgeable about the region and the cheese making process. It helps that his parents run the cheese factory so he‘s basically grown up around the cheese and you can tell he‘s passionate about it. Next time we‘re in the area we‘ll definitely book another tour with him!"
* A traveler said: "Walking through 100s of curing hams was intense. Viewing the entire valley marking the DOP was impressive. Tasting the product-delicious!"
* A traveler said: "Was a great day to learn about parmigiano regiano and prosciutto di parma and visit the different production facilities around Parma. Our guide was Lisa, a foodie, great energy, very knowledgabe of the production processes and made the day pass by seemlessly. Thanks again Lisa for a great day !!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent! Well organize & reliable. Our tour guide Matias was awesome, very knowledgeable in both process, professional & the sampling delicious! Thank you Matias it was a beautiful experience!!!"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed our private tour in Parma, beautiful city with outstanding traditions. Our Italian guide was very informative and took us to very special places. Food was great and inspiring, We'll definitely come back to Parma."
* A traveler said: "Cheese tour was very interesting and informative and a great tasing at the end. Culatello was equally interesting, but not as detailed, light fare was very good! Could have done without being dropped off at high end shopping mall - does not go with the rest of the tour very well. Would recommend removing this from the tour."
* A traveler said: "Very interesting, great museum. Excellent and interactive displays. It's worth visiting Cremona, which is an awesome city."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Vicenza
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Padua
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria