Top Paris Skip-the-Line Tours
71 results | All Paris Tours
* A traveler said: "I think Demi (our tour guide) must be the friendliest French guy in existence. He made the tour so much more interesting with everything he told us about what we could see around the Eiffel tower on each of the 4 sides. He is French but his English is better than most English speaking people!"
* A traveler said: "The visit was just a very unique experience everything there is out of this world very beautiful it was just something that you have to do multiple times"
* A traveler said: "Henry was a wonderful tour guide and was very knowledgeable about the Eiffel Tower and all other landmarks we asked about (even those not included on the tour). This combined with the skip-the-line elevator to the summit were well worth it! The river cruise had beautiful photo opps, but the content was very dry because it was repeated in a few different languages."
* A traveler said: "Everyone was friendly, organized and prompt. It was easy to find our guides and the tour information they provided was very good. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Length of the experience was sufficient. Not too claustrophobic, but very creepy nonetheless, recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Violetta was great! She gave us a nice quick overview of how the Louvre evolved as a building and its most famous residents. She also gave us a few insider tips that made the visit more fun for my teens. And the skip-the-line was totally worth it!!"
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed this tour. I got lucky and was the only one booked for the tour. The guide was very good and he was great at explaining the art as well as answering all my questions. He also gave me some great recommendations on areas of the Louvre to explore after the tour that were amazing and not as crowded. Thank you !"
* A traveler said: "Loved it, our guide Malik was good at his work, explained everything. Seeing The Eiffel Tower was one of the best thing that will happen to us, one entree in my bucket list checked"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the wax museum very much. All the wax figures looked so very real. It was amazing how real they really looked. I would recommend going thru the museum."
* A traveler said: "Wow! It can easily be an all day experience. We went in November so the crowd was minimal. So relaxing to stroll through all the floors."
* A traveler said: "This was a great double - an hours boat cruise past Notre Dame and other sites such as pont neuf, and the Louvre Palace. Next to the Arc de Triomphe, and the stairs were a stiff climb but manageable, and well worth it."
* A traveler said: "Very informative. Helped to make sure we saw the big ticket items. Guide had very good English and was really knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Very easy to order the tickets that came in email. They're very easy to use use on the phone, walk straight in."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience with a super knowledgeable tour guide. The guide met us outside on time. She was so professional and had a vast knowledge of the Louvre's history and art. It was my 9 year old daughter's first time in Paris and to the Louvre and the guide did a great job of navigating the museum, picking key art pieces (Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo) and explaining in a way my daughter could comprehend. Thanks to our guide and we will find her again when we visit again!"
* A traveler said: "The Basilica was an excellent place to visit. It was very quiet compared to many other attractions in Paris which made a nice change and it was cool on a hot June day. If you're interested in French royal history, then this is a must see."
* A traveler said: "It was impressing inside. Staff was inside all so correct. The digital guide was informatief enough."
* A traveler said: "Julien is so knowledgeable and obviously loves the Louvre! The tour was perfect and he was very accommodating. This is the perfect way to see the Louvre!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Gourmet Chocolate Museum
- Château de Malmaison
- Nissim Camondo Museum (Musée Nissim De Camondo)
- Dalí Paris
- Architecture and Heritage City (Cite de l'Architecture et du Patrimoine)
- Paris Sewer Museum (Musée des Égouts de Paris)
- 7th Arrondissement
- Ile Saint-Louis
- Notre-Dame Cathedral Towers (Tours de la Cathédrale Notre-Dame)
- Paradis Latin
- Saint Germain des Prés
- Musée de l'Orangerie
- Gare Saint-Lazare
- Galerie Vivienne
- Palais Garnier
- Fragonard Perfume Museum (Musée du Parfum Fragonard)
- Museum of Magic (Musée de la Magie)
- Rue Mouffetard Market
- Chapelle Expiatoire
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Nantes
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
Day Trips from Paris
- Paris to France
- Paris to Eiffel Tower
- Paris to Loire Valley
- Paris to Palace of Versailles
- Paris to Disneyland® Paris
- Paris to Bayeux
- Paris to Omaha Beach
- Paris to Bruges
- Paris to Reims
- Paris to Rouen
- Paris to Tours
- Paris to Caen
- Paris to Marne-la-Vallée
- Paris to Juno Beach Centre (Centre Juno Beach)
- Paris to Château de Chambord
- Paris to Ghent
- Paris to Arras
- Paris to Mont-St-Michel
- Paris to Giverny
- Paris to Honfleur