Top Paris Sightseeing Passes
12 results | All Paris Tours
* A traveler said: "I think Demi (our tour guide) must be the friendliest French guy in existence. He made the tour so much more interesting with everything he told us about what we could see around the Eiffel tower on each of the 4 sides. He is French but his English is better than most English speaking people!"
* A traveler said: "The visit was just a very unique experience everything there is out of this world very beautiful it was just something that you have to do multiple times"
* A traveler said: "Length of the experience was sufficient. Not too claustrophobic, but very creepy nonetheless, recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Henry was a wonderful tour guide and was very knowledgeable about the Eiffel Tower and all other landmarks we asked about (even those not included on the tour). This combined with the skip-the-line elevator to the summit were well worth it! The river cruise had beautiful photo opps, but the content was very dry because it was repeated in a few different languages."
* A traveler said: "Recieving information about Paris was pretty cool. You got informationypu wouldn't get if taking a normal tour through the city."
* A traveler said: "Unfortunately we didn't get to go on the cruise due to the flood, but I am giving 5 stars to viator that gave me a full refund within just a few days. Hopefully next time I get to visit Paris I can take this cruise, I bet it's amazing."
* A traveler said: "Exactly as described went through security and straight into the sainte chapelle. Conciergerie was next door and very convenient"
* A traveler said: "Ama was amazing. She is so friendly and knowledgeable. We learned so much about the tower in a short period of time. I would highly recommend the tour."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Dalí Paris
- Notre-Dame Cathedral Towers (Tours de la Cathédrale Notre-Dame)
- Château de Malmaison
- Basilica Cathedral of Saint-Denis (Basilique Cathédrale de Saint-Denis)
- Montparnasse Cemetery (Cimetière du Montparnasse)
- Paris Sewer Museum (Musée des Égouts de Paris)
- Odéon-Théatre de l'Europe
- Pont Alexandre III
- César Palace Cabaret
- Luxembourg Gardens (Jardin du Luxembourg)
- Jeu de Paume
- Musée Edith Piaf
- Arab World Institute (Institut du Monde Arabe)
- La Défense
- Caveau de la Huchette
- Petit Palais
- Marmottan Monet Museum (Musée Marmottan Monet)
- Palais de Chaillot
- Obelisk of Luxor
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Nantes
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
Day Trips from Paris
- Paris to France
- Paris to Eiffel Tower
- Paris to Loire Valley
- Paris to Palace of Versailles
- Paris to Disneyland® Paris
- Paris to Bayeux
- Paris to Omaha Beach
- Paris to Bruges
- Paris to Reims
- Paris to Rouen
- Paris to Tours
- Paris to Caen
- Paris to Marne-la-Vallée
- Paris to Juno Beach Centre (Centre Juno Beach)
- Paris to Château de Chambord
- Paris to Ghent
- Paris to Arras
- Paris to Mont-St-Michel
- Paris to Giverny
- Paris to Honfleur