Eiffel Tower and Moulin Rouge Combo Tours
Read MoreShow Less
No visitor to Paris should leave without taking in two of the city's most iconic experiences: a visit to the Eiffel Tower and a night of entertainment at the Moulin Rouge. Check both activities off your list with any of the combo options below.
- Experience the ultimate date night with a trip to the Eiffel Tower and a show at the Moulin Rouge.
- Choose a combo tour that includes dinner at the Eiffel Tower's first-floor 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant to look out over the illuminated city over a meal.
- Some Eiffel Tower and Moulin Rouge combo tours also include a cruise on the Seine River, which allows you to see the City of Light from yet another perspective.
- Wrap up your evening with a cabaret show at the famous Moulin Rouge, starting at 9 or 11pm.
- Combo tours typically begin in the early evening and last about seven hours.
For the ultimate night out, book a tour that pairs an Eiffel Tower visit and Moulin Rouge show with a relaxing cruise on the Seine River. And if you're looking to maximize your time, book a combo tour that includes skip-the-line entry or dinner at the Eiffel Tower.
2 Tours and Activities | All Paris Tours
Soak in the splendor of Paris in one unforgettable night that includes fine-dining, sightseeing, and a flamboyant cancan show. Choose between dining at the Eiffel Tower and a sightseeing river cruise, or combine the experience with a spectacular dinner cruise along the Seine. Top your evening off by sipping Champagne and enjoying a show at the legendary Moulin Rouge.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Indulge in an evening of classic Parisian romance with a Seine River cruise followed by a cabaret show at the legendary Moulin Rouge. On the 1.5-hour dinner cruise, glide past landmarks like Notre-Dame and the Eiffel Tower while savoring a multicourse menu of traditional French fare. After docking, you’ll be whisked away to bohemian Montmartre to catch the dazzling ‘Feerie’ show at the city’s most famous nightclub. Feast your eyes on extravagant costumes and talented dancers as you toast your night out with a half bottle of Champagne.