Home to the Opera de Paris, ballet performances, and the fictional Phantom of the Opera, the grand 19th-century Palais Garnier—also known as Opera Garnier—recalls the splendor of France’s Second Empire, an era synonymous with elegance and extravagance. Beyond its opulent exterior and foyer, the 2,000-seat auditorium is a riot of red velvet, gold, and bronze, with a massive chandelier and a colorful ceiling painting by modernist master Marc Chagall.
Palais Garnier Tours
What are Palais Garnier hours of operation?
Should I book Palais Garnier tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Palais Garnier 2021?
What's the best way to experience Palais Garnier?
- Big Bus Paris Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Mont Saint Michel Island & Abbey Normandy Day Trip with Lunch from Paris
- Versailles Palace & Giverny's Monet House Day Trip with Lunch from Paris
- Half Day Vintage Tour On A Sidecar Motorcycle (2 Hours)
Things to do near Paris
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Reims
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Dover
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Champagne
- Things to do in Normandy