Top Paraty Classes & Workshops
1 Paraty Classes & Workshops | All Paraty Tours
Experience has been carried out by artist Maria Cruz Urquijo, with more than 25 years of experience in painting and sculpture. Determine your work freely and let inspiration guide you in our studio. The activity is divided into 4 steps: 1 - Brief introduction to the art with sketching exercises, using the fingers or the pencils. Along with a pleasant discussion of the creative process. 2 - Choose format and material to start painting and get to work on your creation. 3 - Coffee break and chat 4 - Return to finish a work.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What tours in Paraty are taking additional safety precautions?
What tours in Paraty are good for avoiding crowds?
Things to do near Paraty
- Things to do in Southeast Brazil
- Things to do in Ilha Grande
- Things to do in Rio de Janeiro
- Things to do in Santos
- Things to do in Sao Paulo
- Things to do in Búzios
- Things to do in Belo Horizonte
- Things to do in Curitiba
- Things to do in Balneario Camboriu
- Things to do in South Brazil
- Things to do in Northeast Brazil
- Things to do in Florianopolis
- Things to do in Gramado
- Things to do in The Pampas
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina