Murycana Farm (Fazenda Murycana)
This old school farm and distillery offers travelers a truly authentic taste of Brazilian food and drink. Visitors can tour the scenic grounds, which include a flowing river, a rustic farmhouse, lush fields and thick jungle forests.
Travelers can sample traditional cuisine at Murycana’s popular restaurant amid towering rainforest trees and learn about the history cachaca—a strong local drink that’s still made on site. The well-currated museum and authentic distillery are an essential part of any visit to Muryacana, but travelers agree it’s the Brazilian food and drink that make this jungle sanctuary truly worth checking out.
Travelers can make a visit to Murycana Farm on its own, or as part of a larger distillery tour. Pedra branca—a natural waterfall hidden in the thick jungle—is just a short hike from Murycana.
- Paraty Bay
- Paraty Historic Center (Centro Historico Paraty)
- Gold Path (Caminho do Ouro)
- Paraty House of Culture (Casa da Cultura)
- First Church of Our Lady of the Remedies
- Cachoeira Toboga
- Fora Beach (Praia dos Ranchos)
- Trindade Beach (Praia da Trindade)
- Sono Beach
- Long Island (Ilha Comprida)
- Church of Our Lady of the Rosary and St. Benedict