Murycana Farm (Fazenda Murycana) Tours
Read MoreShow Less
This old school farm and distillery offers travelers a truly authentic taste of Brazilian food and drink. Visitors can tour the scenic grounds, which include a flowing river, a rustic farmhouse, lush fields and thick jungle forests.
Travelers can sample traditional cuisine at Murycana’s popular restaurant amid towering rainforest trees and learn about the history cachaca—a strong local drink that’s still made on site. The well-currated museum and authentic distillery are an essential part of any visit to Muryacana, but travelers agree it’s the Brazilian food and drink that make this jungle sanctuary truly worth checking out.
Travelers can make a visit to Murycana Farm on its own, or as part of a larger distillery tour. Pedra branca—a natural waterfall hidden in the thick jungle—is just a short hike from Murycana.
Address: Paraty, Brazil
0 Tours and Activities to Experience Murycana Farm (Fazenda Murycana)
No results found!
Things to do near Paraty
- Things to do in Southeast Brazil
- Things to do in Ilha Grande
- Things to do in Rio de Janeiro
- Things to do in Santos
- Things to do in Sao Paulo
- Things to do in Búzios
- Things to do in Belo Horizonte
- Things to do in Curitiba
- Things to do in Balneario Camboriu
- Things to do in South Brazil
- Things to do in Northeast Brazil
- Things to do in Florianopolis
- Things to do in Gramado
- Things to do in The Pampas
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina