Fora Beach (Praia dos Ranchos) Tours and Tickets
Brazil is known for its incredible beaches, clear waters and long stretches of pure, white sand. And while the coast is lined with sweet escapes that are perfect for sun worshipers and snorkelers alike, Fora Beach—also known as Ranchos—ranks among the nation’s best.
Located in a part of Rio de Janeiro known as Trindade, Fora Beach (Praia dos Ranchos) is one of six distinctly unique beaches that draw travelers beyond city limits and into the wilds of nature. With impressive waves, protected swimming areas and shaded trees ideal for cooling off, Fora Beach has something for everyone. Plus, its close proximity to rolling hills and thick forests make it a destination that’s as perfect for water lovers as it is for outdoor adventurers.
Tours and Activities to Experience Fora Beach (Praia dos Ranchos)
- Trindade Beach (Praia da Trindade)
- Sono Beach
- Murycana Farm (Fazenda Murycana)
- Paraty Bay
- Paraty Historic Center (Centro Historico Paraty)
- Paraty House of Culture (Casa da Cultura)
- Gold Path (Caminho do Ouro)
- First Church of Our Lady of the Remedies
- Cachoeira Toboga
- Long Island (Ilha Comprida)
- Church of Our Lady of the Rosary and St. Benedict