Top Paphos Food & Drink
30 results | All Paphos Tours
* A traveler said: "Great guide and driver. Superb scenery and visits to winery and cheese factory. Lunch was good outdoors in lovely restaurant"
* A traveler said: "Brilliant trip, guide was very informative and interesting, no hard sell at any of the places we visited - superb value for money"
* A traveler said: "Lovely day well organised great way to see some more of the island. Blue lagoon is beautiful and well worth the trip."
* A traveler said: "Great fun excellent staff, loads of booze and lovely BBQ, highly recommended, get there early to get a good sun Bed"
* A traveler said: "What a great way to end the last evening of our holiday in Cyprus. Everything from the hosting, entertainment, food and fireworks was top class. We even got a beautiful sunset thrown in for free. Worth every €. We highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Very Interesting and informative trip, quite a big group so had to wait at some Stops for everyone to finish but definitely value for money would recommend"
* A traveler said: "Up the hills, seeing the mountains of Paphos was very enjoyable as well as seeing the beach side. Travelling on the buggy allows you to see all views."
* A traveler said: "Hugely entertaining for all the family. My 3 year old son loved it! Captain Jack and crew were not only entertaining but very hospitable. The boat is clean and have enough features on it to make it feel sufficiently pirate like for the kids."
* A traveler said: "Very good experience viewing pafos coast... Friendly environment by staff .. more choices buffet will give desirable experience.. ... Congratulations to all of you.."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful trip to the blue lagoon. The staff is very nice. The food was excellent. We recommanded this boat trip"
* A traveler said: "Then staff were very friendly and helpful. There was a great shows put on with very talented singers and the food was to a very high standard.me and my partner had an amazing night!"
* A traveler said: "Interesting to see the manufacturing process and the storage facilities. Never tasted 6 wines before, one after each other, amazing the difference in texture smell . Interesting to see in the monastery how manual the process was many years ago"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful grounds, amazing wines and service. Everyone was very friendly, not too much information all at once which was very nice. Have recommended to my friends as it was a lovely day!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- 100% Cyprus - Tour to Troodos mountains and villages (From Paphos)
- 3-Hours Village & Mountain Buggy/UTV Safari in Paphos
- Thursdays - Vino Venture: Explore With A Local - Troodos Mountains thru Wine!
- 2 Hrs Seaside Quad & Buggy Safari Tour in Paphos
- Wednesdays - Village Venture: Troodos Mountains Food & Wine Small Group Day Tour
- Things to do in Limassol
- Things to do in Nicosia
- Things to do in Larnaca
- Things to do in Ayia Napa
- Things to do in Protaras
- Things to do in Alanya
- Things to do in Antalya
- Things to do in Beirut
- Things to do in Fethiye
- Things to do in Tel Aviv
- Things to do in Jerusalem
- Things to do in Rhodes
- Things to do in Famagusta District
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to do in West Bank