Top Paphos Bus Tours
54 results | All Paphos Tours
* A traveler said: "Educational and not too long. Back in Paphos around 16:00. We had 2 guides, english and russian speakers and as we understand both languages we got a little more than others. Great!"
* A traveler said: "Very interesting and exciting day. We loved swimming in Blue Lagoon. Also the tour guide was funny and helpful. Recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We really liked that trip- the views were amazing and it was really interesting too see and hear about different monasteries. The guide was really lovely and talked a lot about history and other important things about Cyprus."
* A traveler said: "Lovely day well organised great way to see some more of the island. Blue lagoon is beautiful and well worth the trip."
* A traveler said: "Very Interesting and informative trip, quite a big group so had to wait at some Stops for everyone to finish but definitely value for money would recommend"
* A traveler said: "Long drive but very interesting and informative day, we didn't opt for the lunch as there are plenty of things to see and places to eat"
* A traveler said: "Great guide and driver. Superb scenery and visits to winery and cheese factory. Lunch was good outdoors in lovely restaurant"
* A traveler said: "Hugely entertaining for all the family. My 3 year old son loved it! Captain Jack and crew were not only entertaining but very hospitable. The boat is clean and have enough features on it to make it feel sufficiently pirate like for the kids."
* A traveler said: "Went to Nicosia on the 4/9/19, pick up was on time, our guide Adrianna was really friendly and knowledgeable and spoke excellent English.,very fascinating city, crossed over to the Turkish side, relaxed and enjoyed the heat of 34 degrees, plenty of time to shop."
* A traveler said: "Brilliant trip, guide was very informative and interesting, no hard sell at any of the places we visited - superb value for money"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful trip to the blue lagoon. The staff is very nice. The food was excellent. We recommanded this boat trip"
* A traveler said: "A great day out. Our guide, Orla, was very informative and went out of her way to make the day special."
* A traveler said: "Then staff were very friendly and helpful. There was a great shows put on with very talented singers and the food was to a very high standard.me and my partner had an amazing night!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent day visiting the mountain villages and three of the UNESCO listed painted churches. Our driver/guide was helpful and very knowledgable. She quickly grasped our interests and gave us a tailored itinerary that exceeded our expectations. This was a great opportunity to experience “real” Cyprus - beyond the regular tourist routes. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed this boat trip, unfortunately my husband was a little sea sick.|The entertainment and BBQ was first class, be sure to get there early to make sure you get a sun lounger as they don't have enough for all the people they book onboard.|Overall for me it was a fantastic trip, and I would love to do it again, but don't think hubby would be quite so enthusiastic........."
* A traveler said: "We were picked up at our hotel in paphos at 8.20am. It was a long trip so be prepared to be on the coach for over an hour before the first stop. The tour guide was excellent in keeping us entertained with history of Farmagusta, she passed pictures around the coach on the way of where we were travelling to. First stop was to a donkey farm where we could get refreshments and go to the bathroom, I bought some very nice donkey milk soap. Next stop was across the border to North Cyprus that is occupied by the Turkish so don't forget passports. We went to The Ancient City Of Salamis, tour guide was so informative and showed us around the ruins. We had 2 hours 30 mins free time in Farmagusta for lunch and shopping before we were taken to see the ghost town on the way back. The tour is a full day about 11 hours but we enjoyed every minute, well done to the tour guide who was singing and keeping us entertained on the way back to hotel."
* A traveler said: "Interesting to see the manufacturing process and the storage facilities. Never tasted 6 wines before, one after each other, amazing the difference in texture smell . Interesting to see in the monastery how manual the process was many years ago"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Blue Lagoon (Akamas) excursion from Paphos
- 100% Cyprus - Tour to Troodos mountains and villages (From Paphos)
- Thursdays - Vino Venture: Explore With A Local - Troodos Mountains thru Wine!
- Wednesdays - Village Venture: Troodos Mountains Food & Wine Small Group Day Tour
- Tue & Sun - The Grape Escape: Troodos Mountains thru Wine Small Group Tour 5hrs
- Things to do in Limassol
- Things to do in Nicosia
- Things to do in Larnaca
- Things to do in Ayia Napa
- Things to do in Protaras
- Things to do in Alanya
- Things to do in Antalya
- Things to do in Beirut
- Things to do in Fethiye
- Things to do in Tel Aviv
- Things to do in Jerusalem
- Things to do in Rhodes
- Things to do in Famagusta District
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to do in West Bank