Top Paphos 4WD Tours
32 results | All Paphos Tours
* A traveler said: "Loved this trip. We had a great time, swimming in the blue lagoon was amazing. Great price for this trip."
* A traveler said: "Up the hills, seeing the mountains of Paphos was very enjoyable as well as seeing the beach side. Travelling on the buggy allows you to see all views."
* A traveler said: "Great drivers well organised trip. Boat good with amazing swimming in the blue lagoon. Can recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Lovely day well organised great way to see some more of the island. Blue lagoon is beautiful and well worth the trip."
* A traveler said: "Very Interesting and informative trip, quite a big group so had to wait at some Stops for everyone to finish but definitely value for money would recommend"
* A traveler said: "Long drive but very interesting and informative day, we didn't opt for the lunch as there are plenty of things to see and places to eat"
* A traveler said: "Thank you for an excellent service. An information about my transfer was sent to my hotel and the driver was very kind. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Costas is THE boss! Fantastic experience, super recommended! Great fun and spectacular views. A must-do!"
* A traveler said: "We really liked that trip- the views were amazing and it was really interesting too see and hear about different monasteries. The guide was really lovely and talked a lot about history and other important things about Cyprus."
* A traveler said: "Very good experience viewing pafos coast... Friendly environment by staff .. more choices buffet will give desirable experience.. ... Congratulations to all of you.."
* A traveler said: "Brilliant trip, guide was very informative and interesting, no hard sell at any of the places we visited - superb value for money"
* A traveler said: "I had a very nice day discovering the island, blue lagoon, caves, beaches and other landscapes of Cyprus. The driver was very friendly and talked passionately about the island. It was a real pleasure. I wish I stayed a couple more days to book another trip. Thank you very much !"
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful experience ! We stopped to awesome places and the barbecue was delicious. Of course it’s really fun to drive a quad and the guides are nice ! We loved it a lot, let’s go for it without a doubt!"
* A traveler said: "My guide was fantastic and extremely knowledgeable. The tour spots are filled with jeeps and other tourists, but the locations are amazing and well worth checking out. The ending with the blue lagoon swimming was icing on the cake. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Everything went smoothly. The sights were interesting and our guide made sure we had a great experience. I enjoyed the short hike in the gorge and the stops to sample herbs and fruits. I felt our guide really wanted us to have a great time,and I did!"
* A traveler said: "A great day out. Our guide, Orla, was very informative and went out of her way to make the day special."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience with a fantastic guide! Rolling mountains, refreshing waterfalls, impressive monasteries, picturesque bridges, exciting off-roading, charming towns, divine wine, and natural beauty for days. What's not to love?? Nick went above and beyond to make this day trip special and memorable. I'm already ready for round two!"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time driving the buggy :) It was our first time but it was easy to drive. We will never forget this experience."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Limassol
- Things to do in Nicosia
- Things to do in Larnaca
- Things to do in Ayia Napa
- Things to do in Protaras
- Things to do in Alanya
- Things to do in Antalya
- Things to do in Beirut
- Things to do in Fethiye
- Things to do in Tel Aviv
- Things to do in Jerusalem
- Things to do in Rhodes
- Things to do in Famagusta District
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to do in West Bank