Adonis Baths Tours and Activities
If you believe the legends, the Adonis Baths played an important role in Greek mythology – it was here that lovers Adonis and Aphrodite spent much of their time, conceived many of their children and ultimately, where a wounded Adonis died in the arms of Aphrodite.
Today, the romantic spot is a popular choice for visitors to Cyprus and swimming in the natural pools is said to bring virility and long-lasting youth, while touching the waterfront statue of Adonis and Aphrodite is alleged to bring fertility. Even if you don’t believe the myths, the Adonis Baths make a scenic retreat on a balmy summer afternoon, with the emerald green lagoon set beneath a tumbling waterfall and hemmed in by rocky cliffs and wild greenery.
Tours and Activities to Experience Adonis Baths
Frequently Asked Questions
- Jeep Safari to Akamas - Blue Lagoon Turtle Bay and Adonis waterfalls from PAPHOS
- Tour of Akamas including Adonis Waterfalls and Lunch with Buggy (Half Day)
- Golden Ride Rentals 3 & Half Hour Safari ( From Paphos)
- All in Paphos big photo tour!
- Things to do in Limassol
- Things to do in Nicosia
- Things to do in Larnaca
- Things to do in Ayia Napa
- Things to do in Protaras
- Things to do in Alanya
- Things to do in Antalya
- Things to do in Beirut
- Things to do in Fethiye
- Things to do in Tel Aviv
- Things to do in Jerusalem
- Things to do in Rhodes
- Things to do in Famagusta District
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to do in West Bank