Top Panama City Extreme Sports
82 results | All Panama City Tours
* A traveler said: "Unforgettable experience interacting with white face and titi monkeys. Got to see and listen to many howler monkeys right above us. Mario and his crew were super informative and did their best to make our experience memorable. We all had such a great time."
* A traveler said: "Hands down the best way to tour around the city center. Our guide Alex, was insightful, knowledge, rode at a pace we could all keep up with and see all that we wanted. EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE! It was 7 of us and we all equally enjoyed our tour."
* A traveler said: "It was a very fun day. The crew was very polite, professional, and accommodating to their guest. Very nice catamaran with plenty of room. If I visit again I will for sure take this boat again. Tobago was a treat. Food could have been better my only issue. Food on the island was yummy."
* A traveler said: "The tour was very nice. We were the only people registered for the tour (2 people) and they still took us. Mario is very knowledgeable and he explained much more than just about the attractions. He was warm and funny and we enjoyed our time. We saw different animals thanks to Mario and Juliet. Juliet, our driver, was also very kind and caring. We forgot an item in her car and when we contacted them the day after our trip, she looked for it, found it, and drove all the way just to drop it at our hotel! What a nice people!"
* A traveler said: "Incredible tour! Being in contact with monkey, seeing the sun rise on the Panama canal, enjoying the air of the rain forest... and the guide was passionate, interesting and at our service. Couldn't ask for more."
* A traveler said: "The entire experience was AMAZING!!! Thank you to the Entire team!!! Orlando was very helpful and Alejandro taught us so much!!!"
* A traveler said: "I loved seeing all of the monkey climb on the boat to eat. We were able to feed many of them. We were able to see 3 different species of monkeys, crocodile and bats. Our tour guide made the trip even better because of his knowledge, personality and flexibility ❤️"
* A traveler said: "Mario was an AMAAAAAZING Tour Guide! He was extremely patient and kind to me during this tour, especially since I could not do the entire hike myself. We went to an amazing natural spring and saw a beautiful waterfall and so much more! When you book definitely ask for Mario!!!"
* A traveler said: "It was a beautiful island with nice scenic ocean views. There was a lot of fish swimming around us. We had a good time!"
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed receiving the information about the locks. Oscar, my guide had a wealth of knowledge. He had so much information to share. I wish I had more time with him."
* A traveler said: "Always wanted to sail through the canal. Through by power is as good as I am going to do. Quite interesting and enjoyable. When in Panama..."
* A traveler said: "An excellent experience. Crew was very professional, knowledgeable and experienced. Did the full transit and was glad I did. Food was very good and the boat was very clean."
* A traveler said: "This was a once in a lifetime experience for us. So cool to be in the canal passing with the ships. Gus, our narrator was fantastic and extremely knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend it. This process is long and slow but you truly get the feel by being right in the canal."
* A traveler said: "The tour met or exceeded my expectations. English speaking guide was very good, as was the food. Only less than positive was the driving attitude of our van driver on the return trip. One of the passengers in our van felt compelled to "dress down" the driver on how he was inappropriately interacting with the other vehicles on the road."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. We were fortunate enough to have a driver who was willing to share some of the Guna history with us. However, not all drivers are not like so do not expect it. The islands we visited were beautiful and the food was so fresh and delicious. Every island has something different to offer. It was like being on your own private beach for the day. I saw a sting ray, a baby shark, lots of starfish along with a baby sword fish and more. It is an experience we would recommend to others."
* A traveler said: "Best tour guide and experience. Highlight of Panama holiday. From start to finish we were brilliantly looked after. Great knowledge of history, nature & canal. Great for any age group"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience, the guide was very informative taking us on the Monkey Island and feed the capuchin monkeys, tamarin monkeys..... beautiful view around the city , is all worth it to go and see those beautiful places . Definitely we will be back with friends and family. Thank you for make our trip an amazing experience!"
* A traveler said: "Dan was amazing. He provided us with alot of information and wonderful experience. I recommend to book this trip. We fed the monkeys we saw the Panama Canal and ships going through. We also took a boat on the canal to monkey island."
* A traveler said: "Very unique tour and we were had lots fun. Nice and very friendly village people. Good tour:"
* A traveler said: "The tour of Monkey Island was incredible. Traveling on the Panama Canal, learning its history was exceptional. Cesar went above and beyond to make our trip memorable. Don’t miss this one!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Punta Culebra Nature Center
- Plaza de Francia
- Panamá Viejo (Old Panama Ruins)
- Bayano Lake Caves (Lago Bayano Caves)
- Barro Colorado Island
- Panama Interoceanic Canal Museum (Museo del Canal Interoceánico)
- Bridge of the Americas (Puente de las Americas)
- Fuerte Amador Cruise Port
- Chorro el Macho Waterfall
- Soberanía National Park
- Afro-Antillean Museum of Panama (Museo Afro-Antillano de Panama)
- Metropolitan Cathedral
- Ancon Hill (Cerro Ancon)
- Contadora Island (Isla Contadora)
- El Nispero Zoo and Botanical Garden
- Mi Pueblito
- Presidential Palace (Palacio de las Garzas)
- Piedra Pintada
- San Jose Church (Iglesia San Jose)
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in Limon
- Things to do in Cartagena
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in Quepos
- Things to do in Medellín
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in La Fortuna de San Carlos
- Things to do in Puntarenas
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Armenia
- Things to do in Bogotá
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Central Pacific