Top Panajachel Services
Saved to wishlist!
Nature and Wildlife
Private Sightseeing Tours
1 result | All Panajachel Tours
Sort by: Featured
Watch the sunrise light up Lake Atitlan and the Volcanic Ring of Fire from one of the highest points at Lake Atitlan: Indian Nose. After pickup from your Panajachel lodging and a 90-minute drive through the highlands, take an easy 30-minute hike to the summit of Indian Nose, followed by a trip to Sacred Hunters Cave. This tour includes round-trip transportation from your hotel as well as all entrance fees and a professional guide.
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Services in Panajachel are taking additional safety precautions?
These Panajachel experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Services in Panajachel are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Panajachel may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in León
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Puerto Escondido
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in The Cayes