Top Panajachel Full-day Tours
7 results | All Panajachel Tours
* A traveler said: "I had such a wonderful time. I was the only one in the tour so I was able to relax after a long travels from Japan to Boston and Boston to Guatemala within 48hrs! Best tour guides, make you feel welcomed, went out of their way to make sure I was well taken care of. Don't skip out on this!"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed our tour and our tour guide. Benjamin was our guide and he was fabulous. He's a native of the area and provided a wonderful background. We found him to be very cheerful, friendly, and knowledgeable. It's easy to say that Benjamin made our day very special. This tour was a good way to see the villages and also have a boat ready for us immediately to move onto the next village. I thought that the cost was reasonable given the transportation and the duration of the tour. Our family enjoyed this day, very much and I'm glad that we were able to schedule it."
* A traveler said: "Marlon was an outstanding guide. Perfect for my visit to Tikal. He was very knowledgeable of the history, geography, politics and could read the inscriptions on the estelas. Very accommodating, scalded all the pyramids with me and took great photos. He estimated that he has lead over 3,200 tours to Tikal. Highly recommend him."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in León
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Puerto Escondido
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in The Cayes