Top Palm Springs Climbing Tours
22 results | All Palm Springs Tours
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend taking this tour with Jack. He is very knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the mid-century modern architecture and architects who gave Palm Springs it's unique vibe."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful! I enjoyed it, the tour is interesting,the guide is nice and knowledgeable, will recommend to my friends."
* A traveler said: "Andres Canyon hike. Informative mellow guide. Beautiful scenery. Interesting history of the Coahuila tribe told with respect."
* A traveler said: "It turned out I was fit enough for only half the hike. Luckily I was the only client, so thete wasn't an issue cutting it short. Carlos was kind enough to find another shorter, flatter walk for me."
* A traveler said: "We had a lot of fun! It was the first time for all of us & we really enjoyed it! The staff was very nice and accommodating."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Tim was phenomenal. He was funny, he paced the tour perfectly and he will extremely knowledgeable. We were sad to see the tour end."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic Driver and narrator. Communicated a lot of in depth knowledge of the Fault line etc. Wife said one of the best tours we have ever had and I agree. Can’t wait to do it again with friends next visit. Thanks again Peggy and Neal Dossett."
* A traveler said: "Isabel Sanches made the tour pleasant with her candor. My wife and I celebrated our anniversary beautifully biking throughout this scenic journey!"
* A traveler said: "Very informative. Great tour. Nice that you can take the tour at your own pace. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Carlos, was superb! He was very easy to chat with and made sure we were well prepared for the hike. He tailored the hike to be the best for our group of 8. Would recommend him highly!"
* A traveler said: "our guide was so cool and nice we had such a good time with him he was so helpful and informative 10/10"
* A traveler said: "Wow…Mike and Travis were wonderful guides!! Very knowledgeable, super friendly and thoughtful in their information, really engaging, especially for our teens! We learned a lot in the short time we were with them."
* A traveler said: "This was our first outdoor climb. We are very novice. I went with two 10-year boys. Annie was VERY informative and accommodating. Super patient. She made the experience fantastic. Highly recommend this company. Next time we are in the area, we will definitely use them again. No question. Thank you Annie!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Nevada