Top Palm Springs Art & Culture
17 results | All Palm Springs Tours
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Kolin, was excellent!!!! I would do this tour all over again. His knowledge of both Joshua Tree and Coachella valley, was wonderful. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Tim was phenomenal. He was funny, he paced the tour perfectly and he will extremely knowledgeable. We were sad to see the tour end."
* A traveler said: "Isabel Sanches made the tour pleasant with her candor. My wife and I celebrated our anniversary beautifully biking throughout this scenic journey!"
* A traveler said: "Very informative. Great tour. Nice that you can take the tour at your own pace. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Andres Canyon hike. Informative mellow guide. Beautiful scenery. Interesting history of the Coahuila tribe told with respect."
* A traveler said: "We had a lot of fun! It was the first time for all of us & we really enjoyed it! The staff was very nice and accommodating."
* A traveler said: "our guide was so cool and nice we had such a good time with him he was so helpful and informative 10/10"
* A traveler said: "Charles was really knowledgeable and he truly enjoys his job and sharing his knowledge. We learned so much"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour! Learned so many interesting facts about the area and all the celebrities that live here and did. The tour guide was so much fun I wasn’t ready for it to end. Highly recommended it."
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful way to experience Joshua Tree! This hunt made us hyper-aware of our surroundings & allowed us to take in the park in a way we'd have never done on our own. Tara was a wonderful virtual guide and kept challenging us to push ourselves. It was very fun and a unique experience!"
* A traveler said: "Localgrapher did an excellent job our pictures were amazing we booked a session in Palm Springs where we were staying to celebrate our 30th Wedding anniversary. Our photographer was patient and did a wonderful job her name is Adela Cervantes."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Nevada