Top Pacific Highlands Food & Drink
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All Pacific Highlands Tours
Sort by: Featured
Add some relaxation time to your shore excursion in Guatemala during this 8-hour trip to the country’s Kawilal Hot Springs. This sprawling spa complex, which uses waters heated by the warmth of nearby Pacaya Volcano, offers a wealth of thermal pools, a thermal circuit, steam baths and hydrotherapy. Soak away your aches in the spa’s warming waters, or choose to add a massage, manicure or pedicure to your visit (at your own expense). You’ll also have time to fuel up with some food at the on-site restaurant. This Kawilal shore excursion covers lunch and round-trip port transport.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Food & Drink in Pacific Highlands are taking additional safety precautions?
These Pacific Highlands experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Things to do in Puerto Quetzal
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast