Top Oxford Private Sightseeing Tours
69 results | All Oxford Tours
* A traveler said: "A peaceful boat trip with a knowledgeable skipper followed by an amazing dinner by the river. Perfect way to round off a couple of days in this stunning city."
* A traveler said: "Very nice tour in the sunshine - was about 45 mins and tour guide/skipper was very knowledgeable about Oxford. Worth doing."
* A traveler said: "We originally booked this tour to skip the queue at Christchurch. However, the tour provided much more than this single benefit. Our excellent guide, Andrew, led us on a walk around the city, highlighting (as promised) many literary topics associated with Oxford - like Harry Potter, Alice in Wonderland and C. S. Lewis. We also saw the architecture of Oxford through a local lens. Andrew had an ideal mix of knowledge, humor and willingness to help us get the best possible experience. Best of all - he offered to take multiple photos for us at scenic spots along the way. We highly recommend this tour to others."
* A traveler said: "This was the best tour we’ve ever been on! Peter was amazing! You will not regret booking this tour- so many fun facts! If we would of been thinking straight we would of just followed Peter to his next tour destination. It really was such a lovely tour I can’t say enough about how great it was!"
* A traveler said: "Booked onto the 2 hour tour and our guide Tony was brilliant, knowledgable, informative and went just at the right pace for everyone. Would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "David and Isabelle were gracious, knowkedfeable, friendly and full of interesting details of everything we saw. They were well worth every farthing and we highly recommend this tour"
Oxford, the Cotswolds and Stratford-upon-Avon Day Trip from Oxford including Shakespeare's Birthplace
* A traveler said: "It was a full day but we were glad to see everything in the area. The guide gave us a lot of interesting information."
* A traveler said: "The guide was very knowledgeable, the pace of delivery was good. Would definitely recommend. Tour was interesting, lots of interesting stories."
* A traveler said: "The weather was awful but Trevor was such an engaging, knowledgable and entertaining guide that he made the day really memorable. Would highly recommend him. Thank you Trevor for a brilliant two hours."
* A traveler said: "Perfect weather on a late summer's day. Calm conditions. Our young ' skipper ' had a chatty and informative approach. Altogether a very enjoyable hour on the Thames"
* A traveler said: "What a beautiful place and we were shown round by the most excellent tour guide, so informative / knowledgeable not only about Inspector Morse etc but also about Oxford.. shame it didn't go on for longer..."
* A traveler said: "We had a most interesting and informative tour with our guide, Chris. He hit all the highlights and also included things he thought we might enjoy after getting to know us a bit. He was very knowledgeable and personable. We would book him again for another focused tour."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour, it was our tour guide that made it special her name was Siren, she was so friendly and her knowledge was excellent, would highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "This was truly a one of a kind experience. My daughter and I were looking for an alternate experience as we had visited the Cotswolds previously and done the touristy portions. We wanted to really experience the Cotswolds at the core and see/learn things we wouldn’t normally. Ian was amazing and showed us a beautiful side the Cotswolds and some truly unique treasures. He shared a ton of local stories and knowledge that unless you were a local no one would know. I’d recommend to anyone and everyone!"
* A traveler said: "Leigh took our family on a private tour of the colleges of Oxford, sketching the history and illustrating with the details (grotesques, gargoyles, heraldic shields, towers, carvings, historical characters, etc.) she pointed out to us as we walked. I was a little worried the kids (13 & 14yo) might lose interest and get a little bored but they loved it. Fascinated and inspired. Leigh obviously has the knowledge and importantly the contacts to add serious value. High recommended! Thanks Leigh!"
* A traveler said: "Ian Mowbray-Williams was the most amazing guide After picking our family up at our hotel he took us to little hidden gems, stopped for priceless family photographs and was the highlight of our 18 day trip! He truly listened and conformed this day to our specific desires. We would highly recommend this tour and most especially this guide !"
* A traveler said: "Reasonable Price. Fruitful and well plan Tour. Very friendly and Their English are easy to understand."
* A traveler said: "Heidi did an excellent job showing so many beautiful locations in Oxford associated with the great TV shows Morse, Lewis and Endeavor that I lost count! She also included interesting highlights of Oxford history. I highly recommend this tour."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Harry Potter 2 hour PUBLIC Tour + Self Guided Entry to Christ church
- Christ Church Harry Potter PUBLIC 10am tour from July 2022 only
- Cotswold Summer Explorer Tour
- Oxford, the Cotswolds and Stratford-upon-Avon Day Trip from Oxford including Shakespeare's Birthplace
- 'Inspector Morse,' 'Lewis,' and 'Endeavour' Walking Tour of Oxford
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- City Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in South West England