Top Oxford Food & Drink
31 results | All Oxford Tours
* A traveler said: "A peaceful boat trip with a knowledgeable skipper followed by an amazing dinner by the river. Perfect way to round off a couple of days in this stunning city."
* A traveler said: "As a Morse fan I found the tour very interesting and the guide very knowledgeable. Seeing the locations around Oxford where Morse, Endeavour and Lewis was filmed was a great experience."
* A traveler said: "Daniel’s art of presenting brought the stories about the beautiful buildings to life . I enjoyed the visit inside of Exeter College , such a pretty place ."
* A traveler said: "We originally booked this tour to skip the queue at Christchurch. However, the tour provided much more than this single benefit. Our excellent guide, Andrew, led us on a walk around the city, highlighting (as promised) many literary topics associated with Oxford - like Harry Potter, Alice in Wonderland and C. S. Lewis. We also saw the architecture of Oxford through a local lens. Andrew had an ideal mix of knowledge, humor and willingness to help us get the best possible experience. Best of all - he offered to take multiple photos for us at scenic spots along the way. We highly recommend this tour to others."
* A traveler said: "David and Isabelle were gracious, knowkedfeable, friendly and full of interesting details of everything we saw. They were well worth every farthing and we highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Very nice tour in the sunshine - was about 45 mins and tour guide/skipper was very knowledgeable about Oxford. Worth doing."
* A traveler said: "Perfect weather on a late summer's day. Calm conditions. Our young ' skipper ' had a chatty and informative approach. Altogether a very enjoyable hour on the Thames"
* A traveler said: "The guide was very knowledgeable, the pace of delivery was good. Would definitely recommend. Tour was interesting, lots of interesting stories."
* A traveler said: "This was the best tour we’ve ever been on! Peter was amazing! You will not regret booking this tour- so many fun facts! If we would of been thinking straight we would of just followed Peter to his next tour destination. It really was such a lovely tour I can’t say enough about how great it was!"
* A traveler said: "What a beautiful place and we were shown round by the most excellent tour guide, so informative / knowledgeable not only about Inspector Morse etc but also about Oxford.. shame it didn't go on for longer..."
* A traveler said: "Nice experience, was educated about the history of Oxford and Harry Potter and shown some places I would’ve struggled to find by myself. Would recommend, highly knowledgeable tour guide"
* A traveler said: "Booked onto the 2 hour tour and our guide Tony was brilliant, knowledgable, informative and went just at the right pace for everyone. Would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed the charming countryside views . The timeless buildings and winding roads and undulating meadows were picture perfect. Colin was so friendly, he responded to communications promptly and his driving was very pleasant apart from his entertaining story telling. I would recommend this trip to all . Very happy 😃"
* A traveler said: "A very small group - schedule was adjusted to accommodate a request - guide was personable, knowledgeable and professional. A thoroughly enjoyable day, capped off with an unexpected drop off at our hotel!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Sarah was excellent. Very knowledgeable and made it a fun experience. A welcome drink followed by a generous taste of the products made. Interesting to talk to one of the artisans working there too and watch the process in action."
* A traveler said: "This was truly a one of a kind experience. My daughter and I were looking for an alternate experience as we had visited the Cotswolds previously and done the touristy portions. We wanted to really experience the Cotswolds at the core and see/learn things we wouldn’t normally. Ian was amazing and showed us a beautiful side the Cotswolds and some truly unique treasures. He shared a ton of local stories and knowledge that unless you were a local no one would know. I’d recommend to anyone and everyone!"
* A traveler said: "Ed and David were friendly, knowledgeable, and so accommodating. Our train was running late so they adapted quickly to pick us up from the train station. We really enjoyed the beautiful little towns and all of the information we learned about them. Ed and David are a great pair who have the ability to play off of each other making the trip very interesting. They were great at adapting their information to include more about the things we asked about. We would highly recommend!"
Oxford, the Cotswolds and Stratford-upon-Avon Day Trip from Oxford including Shakespeare's Birthplace
* A traveler said: "It was a full day but we were glad to see everything in the area. The guide gave us a lot of interesting information."
* A traveler said: "Reasonable Price. Fruitful and well plan Tour. Very friendly and Their English are easy to understand."
* A traveler said: "On time. Welcoming. Warm. Relaxed. Very thoughtful and informative about where we were visiting - shown on map. Identified details that made trip more meaningful. Very comfortable vehicle. Felt safe altogether!!! Should have given the guys a token!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent value, guide was very knowledgeable, safe, skilled driver. Highly recommended. First trip to the Cotswolds, but won't be our last."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in South West England