History of Science Museum
Set in the elegant 17th-century building that held the original Ashmolean Museum, the History of Science Museum (previously known as the Museum of the History of Science) is a treasure trove of scientific wonders. From Einstein’s equations to Marconi’s radio transmitter, by way of astrolabes and penicillin, it’s endlessly fascinating.
History of Science Museum Tours
Should I book History of Science Museum tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit History of Science Museum 2021?
What's the best way to experience History of Science Museum?
- Social Distancing Specialised Oxford University Walking Tour With Student Guides
- Spencer’s Tour for Oxford (Private, all proceeds to Oxford charities)
- Oxford In A Day With Student Guide - Christ Church Optional
- 3-Hour Private Tour of Oxford With University Alumni Guide
Things to do near Oxford
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Bath
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in York
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in South West England