Top Ottawa Tickets & Passes
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Ottawa Tours
• Why self-guided on two wheels? Our pathway system is at our doorstep. No reservation/cancelation needed. Pay only when your ride is complete. 300 bikes available. Our community is safe and helpful to visitors. Easy to navigate pathways follow the 4 major waterways. Our personal directions and map are guaranteed. You set your time, pace and route* from 9am everyday. IT COSTS LESS! • No traffic or delays from the Rideau Canal tour/rental centre • Light, easy Giant models in five sizes expertly fitted. Electric assist available. • Ride the waterways, parklands and national historic site pathways • See Rideau Canal, Rideau Falls, Hog's Back Falls, Arboretum, Central Farm, Rideau, Ottawa and Gatineau Rivers • Duration: up to 4 hours, 15km -25km
The diverse wonders of Canada are on display at the national natural history museum. Such a vast country requires a vast museum, and the Canadian Museum of Nature delivers. Explore five floors full of galleries showcasing the geology, history, and climates of Canada. Hands-on and interactive displays help all ages learn more about Canada and nature.
A visit to the Canadian War Museum is your opportunity to learn about the contribution of Canada and its military to many conflicts in Canadian history, and how we commemorate the accomplishments and the loss. Spend as much time as you need exploring the rare and historically important artifacts, uniforms, vehicles, art, and memorabilia that make up the 3 million pieces in the collections.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Enjoy an exciting introduction into wilderness camping on this 3-day Algonquin Park canoe trip. Paddle with your guide into the interior lakes of Algonquin Park. Learn how to pack and steer your canoe effectively. Set up camp on the banks of the lake, and practise basic survival techniques to keep warm and dry. Watch the shoreline for native moose grazing and enjoy free time to explore the region at your leisure. Paddle along the gentle South Madawaska River and spend nights by the fireside under the stars.
Things to do near Ottawa
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Kingston
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Quebec City
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in New Haven
- Things to do in Newark
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Quebec