Top Ottawa Arts & Design
9 results | All Ottawa Tours
* A traveler said: "Jayce our guide was very enthusiastic and friendly! We took the 5:15 excursion on a lovely warm day in September. It was a perfect way to end the day followed by supper and drinks on the patio at Tavern on the Hill."
* A traveler said: "Tour was great, learned a lot about the prison. Kids and I really liked it. The tour guide was great. She answered all questions and told great tales."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful day, knowledgeable guide. We hit all the interesting highlights in downtown. Thanks Richard!"
* A traveler said: "Very relaxing and scenic. Our guide did a great job especially being her first day! She was funny and knowledgeable"
* A traveler said: "It was very fun. A very good way to discover the city with a spooky Side. We had fun and the guide was amazing"
* A traveler said: "A wonderful way to see the city and decide where you want to spend your time if you are on vacation. I would recommend it to anyone visiting"
* A traveler said: "The displays were well presented and interesting. I also thought that having different sections was easier to walk through and learn more."
* A traveler said: "Picked up at Ottawa/Macdonald-Cartier International Airport to Hotel - perfect - on time. Delivered to Lord Elgin Hotel with no problems."