Ottawa Parliament Hill
A concentrated cluster of grand government buildings overlooking the Ottawa River, Parliament Hill is the centerpiece of Downtown Ottawa. At the heart of the complex is Centre Block, a neo-Gothic riot of greening copper turrets, stone-carved gargoyles, and pointed arches built around a soaring central campanile (bell tower) known as the Peace Tower. Parliament Hill is not just a pretty sight; it’s also home to Canada’s most important democratic institutions, including the Library of Parliament and the chambers of the House of Commons and the Senate.
Tours and tickets to Experience Ottawa Parliament Hill
Should I book Ottawa Parliament Hill tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Ottawa Parliament Hill 2021?
What's the best way to experience Ottawa Parliament Hill?
- Exploring the Heart of Ottawa
- 2-Hour Ottawa Express City Bike Tour
- Best of Ottawa Neighbourhoods & Nature Bike Tour
- Experiencing Ottawa's Vibrant Lights
Things to do near Ottawa
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Quebec City
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in New Haven
- Things to do in Newark
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Quebec