Top Oslo Walking Tours
79 results | All Oslo Tours
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed the tour. Romy was an excellent and knowledgeable guide, and we learnt so much about Norway and Oslo, thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Ryan was an absolute legend! Really knowledgeable and fun to be around. Highly recommend the tour!!!"
* A traveler said: "Ivana was a fantastic guide to delicious foods in Oslo. My wife and I were lucky enough to be the only couple on the tour, and we enjoyed every minute of the walking, the talking, and the eating and drinking. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "We really liked the tour. It was a great mix of biking, information and sightseeing. The two guides were very friendly. We highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Marta did a great job providing us with historical information, fun facts, and guiding us thru the city Nicely done"
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience Our Oliver did a great job and we learned a lot about culture, history, place to have good food I recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend this trip. Fantastic value for money, phenomenal views and great shrimp eating experience. Will be taking my friends and family on this."
* A traveler said: "I am so glad to have gone on this trip. It was a great way to see Oslo from the water. And to see the coastline and beautiful traditional small (and larger!) cottages by the shore. Stopping off for the museums and being picked up again later was fun. The crew on board made us so welcome. Thankyou again."
* A traveler said: "Great value for money experience. We had a very good driver with an entertaining and knowledgeable guide,giving a live commentary throughout and accompanying the group though each of the attractions."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was excellent, very knowledgeable and passionate! She asked us whether we had already visited some places and tailored the tour to our preferences. We learned a great deal about the city and greatly enjoyed this tour. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Marcella changed our tour around to avoid heavy rain..these sights are both crowded but well worth seeing. Make sure to watch the movie at the Viking Museum"
* A traveler said: "Terrific guide, knowledgeable and enthusiastic."
* A traveler said: "This is a thinking person's tour. My knowledgeable guide, Alla, provided a wealth of detailed information of the sites we saw, putting them in historical, political, cultural, artistic, and religious perspective. Considering this, the tour was much too short but if you value quality over quantity I highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "We loved the time we spent walking through the mountains. It was beautiful and scenic- so much variety. It is not an easy hike though, so be prepared to be challenged!"
* A traveler said: "I had an enjoyable and informative tour. I was the only person on the tour and the guide was excellent with a comprehensive knowledge of Oslo."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Trikke Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Bygdøy Peninsula
- Fram Museum (Frammuseet)
- Norwegian Museum of Cultural History (Norsk Folkemuseum)
- Holmenkollen Ski Jump
- Ibsen Museum
- Munch Museum (Munchmuseet)
- Port of Oslo (Oslo Havn)
- Astrup Fearnley Museum of Modern Art (Astrup Fearnley Museet)
- Karl Johans Gate
- Oslo National Gallery (Nasjonalgalleriet)
- Viking Ship Museum (Vikingskipshuset)
- Oslo Opera House (Operahuset)
- Oslo Palace Park (Slottsparken)
- Oslo Cathedral (Oslo Domkirke)
- Things to do in Stavanger
- Things to do in Stockholm
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Tallinn
- Things to do in Helsinki
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Kaliningrad
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Riga
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Northern Germany