Top Oslo Nature and Wildlife Tours
25 results | All Oslo Tours
* A traveler said: "This trip sets you up to give you a taste of a variety of places in Norway! Leaving Oslo, the train ride will take you up to experience the Flam railroad, one of the most scenic railroads on earth, then you'll be bussed down for a riverboat cruise through one of the fjords. Scenic is an understatement!"
* A traveler said: "Ryan was an absolute legend! Really knowledgeable and fun to be around. Highly recommend the tour!!!"
* A traveler said: "Ivana was a fantastic guide to delicious foods in Oslo. My wife and I were lucky enough to be the only couple on the tour, and we enjoyed every minute of the walking, the talking, and the eating and drinking. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Great value for money experience. We had a very good driver with an entertaining and knowledgeable guide,giving a live commentary throughout and accompanying the group though each of the attractions."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend this trip. Fantastic value for money, phenomenal views and great shrimp eating experience. Will be taking my friends and family on this."
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed the tour. Romy was an excellent and knowledgeable guide, and we learnt so much about Norway and Oslo, thank you!"
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience Our Oliver did a great job and we learned a lot about culture, history, place to have good food I recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Great land tour from Oslo to Bergen lead by Ms Hanne Frimanslund. She is very informative about Norway, really enjoy her accompany and good driving skill."
* A traveler said: "The itinerary was indeed perfect. The cruise was just amazing with the Fjord cruise vessel. Beautiful vessel. Sleeping compartment were a bonus to recuperate from the one the go. Well thought!"
* A traveler said: "We loved the time we spent walking through the mountains. It was beautiful and scenic- so much variety. It is not an easy hike though, so be prepared to be challenged!"
* A traveler said: "This weekend trip from Oslo to Bergen and back was truly the adventure of a lifetime. The scenery was magnificent despite (or perhaps because of) the rainy weather, and my guide Hanne was simply a joy to travel with. She was personable, articulate, knowledgeable, and really allowed me to experience Norway for all too short a time from the "inside". Hanne grew up in Bergen and knows the country around there extremely well. She was even well-connected enough to allow me to - after we'd visited a goat cheese store with marvelous cheese - actually take me up to one of the farms that supplies the goat milk where the farmer, an acquaintance of Hanne's, proudly showed me his goats and milking barn. Try having an experience like that on one of the 'self-guided tours'! The days were very long - starting at 7:30 or 8:00 and not ending until 10:00 or 11:00 at night, but they packed so much into that time. On the first day I was able to take both the Sognefjord boat cruise and and Flam scenic railway; on the second day, Hanne took me back via an alternate route that featured a ferry ride across a fjord and several more magnificent waterfalls, one of which you could actually walk behind. I can't imagine a better way to see the real Norway in such a short time. The trip is expensive (everything in Norway is staggeringly expensive) but in this case it was worth every Kroner. And I could not ask for a guide better suited to such a tour than Hanne. Highly recommended."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Holmenkollen Ski Jump
- Munch Museum (Munchmuseet)
- Oslo Palace Park (Slottsparken)
- Astrup Fearnley Museum of Modern Art (Astrup Fearnley Museet)
- Port of Oslo (Oslo Havn)
- Oslo Cathedral (Oslo Domkirke)
- Oslo National Gallery (Nasjonalgalleriet)
- Fram Museum (Frammuseet)
- Ibsen Museum
- Norwegian Museum of Cultural History (Norsk Folkemuseum)
- Viking Ship Museum (Vikingskipshuset)
- Oslo Opera House (Operahuset)
- Karl Johans Gate
- Bygdøy Peninsula
- Things to do in Stavanger
- Things to do in Stockholm
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Tallinn
- Things to do in Helsinki
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Kaliningrad
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Riga
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Northern Germany