Top Oslo How to Get Around
120 results | All Oslo Tours
* A traveler said: "Great value for money experience. We had a very good driver with an entertaining and knowledgeable guide,giving a live commentary throughout and accompanying the group though each of the attractions."
* A traveler said: "I am so glad to have gone on this trip. It was a great way to see Oslo from the water. And to see the coastline and beautiful traditional small (and larger!) cottages by the shore. Stopping off for the museums and being picked up again later was fun. The crew on board made us so welcome. Thankyou again."
* A traveler said: "Marta did a great job providing us with historical information, fun facts, and guiding us thru the city Nicely done"
* A traveler said: "Ivana was a fantastic guide to delicious foods in Oslo. My wife and I were lucky enough to be the only couple on the tour, and we enjoyed every minute of the walking, the talking, and the eating and drinking. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed the tour. Romy was an excellent and knowledgeable guide, and we learnt so much about Norway and Oslo, thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend this trip. Fantastic value for money, phenomenal views and great shrimp eating experience. Will be taking my friends and family on this."
* A traveler said: "This trip sets you up to give you a taste of a variety of places in Norway! Leaving Oslo, the train ride will take you up to experience the Flam railroad, one of the most scenic railroads on earth, then you'll be bussed down for a riverboat cruise through one of the fjords. Scenic is an understatement!"
* A traveler said: "Ryan was an absolute legend! Really knowledgeable and fun to be around. Highly recommend the tour!!!"
* A traveler said: "We really liked the tour. It was a great mix of biking, information and sightseeing. The two guides were very friendly. We highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Marcella changed our tour around to avoid heavy rain..these sights are both crowded but well worth seeing. Make sure to watch the movie at the Viking Museum"
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience Our Oliver did a great job and we learned a lot about culture, history, place to have good food I recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide, great variety of places to see. comfortable bus and the pace of the tour relaxing."
* A traveler said: "They opened promptly at 9 and we were on our way quickly. Oslo was an easy city to get around on our own by bike."
* A traveler said: "Great land tour from Oslo to Bergen lead by Ms Hanne Frimanslund. She is very informative about Norway, really enjoy her accompany and good driving skill."
* A traveler said: "The itinerary was indeed perfect. The cruise was just amazing with the Fjord cruise vessel. Beautiful vessel. Sleeping compartment were a bonus to recuperate from the one the go. Well thought!"
* A traveler said: "Terrific guide, knowledgeable and enthusiastic."
* A traveler said: "Great way to start discovering Oslo, highly recommended. You see the most important places you need to see in a short time frame but are never under stress! Josh is a great guide I would highly recommend him!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Rentals
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Rail Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Trikke Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Stavanger
- Things to do in Stockholm
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Tallinn
- Things to do in Helsinki
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Kaliningrad
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Riga
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Northern Germany